PL: Portsmouth a Match Thread 2010/04/18 16:00

limpid

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok nothing is coming out of these crosses into the box, lets try plan b fellas.

.......oh, sorry didn't realise we still don't have one!

Just a through ball down the middle, or advance into the centre with the ball and a have a go. SOMETHING Please, it like a fly smashing itrs head against the window pane over and over again!

I think Youngs penalty appeal should have been a penalty, but I think his theatrical dive convinced everyone otherwise.

He's tried to run past him and he's cleary been tripped, I didn't see any theatrics, I don't think Probert was even looking at it.

I think Youngs penalty appeal should have been a penalty, but I think his theatrical dive convinced everyone otherwise.

He's tried to run past him and he's cleary been tripped, I didn't see any theatrics, I don't think Probert was even looking at it.

Yes...it should have been a Pen, but he did overdo the theatrics...and thats probabaly why it actually wasnt given!

I'm a tad concerned that MON is considering bringing on Heskey now.

What sane man would bring Heskey on now, a striker who doesn't score to compete for over hit crosses?

Hope i'm wrong.

Hang on a minute, what the **** is this ref doing? Boeteng just had a shot from about 25 yards, that is a booking isn't it? I didn't think you were allowed to shoot until you had passed the ball from side to side a few times and from one side of the pitch to the other before putting in a shite over hit back post cross. Refs these days.

If you look at this game, and you look at what is actually happening, it's almost unbelievable that we've not scored more goals.

We're following the textbook, loads of balls into the box, lots of pressure, possession and threat, but we're somehow producing nothing.

agreed. we just need to keep patient, some fresh legs wouldn't hurt either.