PL: Bolton a Match Thread 2010/04/03 15:00

limpid

Comfy without being impressive. I'll take that every week. Much better passing and movement from Villa. Now to avoid our usual Jekyll and Hyde good first half, shite second half. Do that and only one winner in this game. Deservedly so, so far.

good from villa so far. peach of a goal from young and we're passing it about pretty well

downings end product has been dirt though, and a couple of times cuellar was caught out of position but nothing came of it

second half will be interesting coz both sides have a bit of a knack for falling apart after the hour

would anyone say we are back in for fourth if spurs loose and we win?

Hmmm - good question. Today is Bolton.

Now, should we win at Eastlands, then I think we will be able to dream again...

Come On Villa - time to get your buggering stick out...

downing so shit again ffs
Well he somehow seems to contribute alot to us keeping the ball/being difficult to beat despite being not all that flashy. I'd definitely rather have him in the first 11 than on the bench.

Delph controlling the middle, Stan distributing well. Would like to see MON switch Stan for Jimmy after 60 - as Stan will tire and Jimmy's energy for 30 minutes could be really interesting + keeps them both relatively fresh for next Saturday - unless he wants to go to 4-5-1?

I think Delph has been learning from Petrov. He is looking very comfortable on the ball even when he has a Bolton man on his back.

We've just got to find a formation that can fit Milner + Delph into it!

My stream went down from 37mins onwards.. After refreshing the page over and ooooverrr... it pops back up just in time to see Friedel take a goal kick and the hear the whistle for half-time! dooohhh!

would anyone say we are back in for fourth if spurs loose and we win?

Hmmm - good question. Today is Bolton.

Now, should we win at Eastlands, then I think we will be able to dream again...

Come On Villa - time to get your buggering stick out...

i have an image in my mind what a buggering stick looks like! :lol: