PL: Bolton a Match Thread 2010/04/03 15:00

limpid

Guys, I'm not watching but sky are saying that Bolton are dominating but here seems to say the opposite - what is going on?

We are by far the better side thus far. Could have been another one up.

Guys, I'm not watching but sky are saying that Bolton are dominating but here seems to say the opposite - what is going on?

Who'd on sky? Bolton havn't done anything of note and we look threatening on the counter.

Both teams have chances to attack, neither is creating much atm. I wouldnt say either side is dominating.

Doesn't sound that way on the radio

They're not dominating.

They're wary of the counter.

I wouldn't say either team is really dominating but we're had the better of it, we look really good. Bolton have come back into it but we're letting come onto us and countering. Defence is doing well enough.