PL: Bolton a Match Thread 2010/04/03 15:00

limpid

decent half, we look very good when we keep the ball on the floor and pass and move- we are creating chances when we do this as well

there is still a quite annoying tendency to rush and resort to hoofing to gabby or carew though. we could do we keeping a bit more sustained pressure and kill them off. i dont think they would come back from 2-0.

need to keep playing it into gabby and carew on the floor- they are holding off knight and cahill and gabby has easily turned them both a couple of times. in the air and the CBs have the advantage

downing so shit again ffs
Well he somehow seems to contribute alot to us keeping the ball/being difficult to beat despite being not all that flashy. I'd definitely rather have him in the first 11 than on the bench.

rather have sidwell or delph over him anytime , milner if he'd been fit would have been nice today in downings spot

My only concern is, Bolton will surely come out a different side in the second half. We do need a win here if we have any dreams of top 4, also just to piss Mancini off, mate this aint the Italian League where its all but over in March.

downing so shit again ffs
Well he somehow seems to contribute alot to us keeping the ball/being difficult to beat despite being not all that flashy. I'd definitely rather have him in the first 11 than on the bench.

rather have sidwell or delph over him anytime , milner if he'd been fit would have been nice today in downings spot

Sidwell? OK

Lol at Spurs! Next up for them Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd!

This game today should end their challenge - in fairness, Man City have a bitch of a time too with playing us, Utd and Arsenal!!!

Please let us push on and win this one by 2 clear goals!