New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

Yeah looks like Milner is on his way judging by the marketing shots

Did he not get a longer break due to his World Cup duties? This might explain why he has not played a part today as he may not be in the UK. But, the club want a player who might not be here come the start of the season with the new shirt on publicity shots that will be used for some months now and did we not get stung with Barry in that way in the past?

Ah well, going on that at least we're pretty certain Emile will be here. :)

:?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he not get a longer break due to his World Cup duties? This might explain why he has not played a part today as he may not be in the UK. But, the club want a player who might not be here come the start of the season with the new shirt on publicity shots that will be used for some months now and did we not get stung with Barry in that way in the past?

I think you've just answered your own question there!!

If thats the case then heskey shouldn't be on the pictures either.

Not sure as you can come to different conclusions about the futures of Young / Carew / Milner / Reo Coker when they are all sat next to each other in precisely the same boat. i.e. None of them appear to be there.

Â