New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!, I'm thinking the same with a short claret collar like PSG and blue trim down the side similar to that dundee united. Trying to think towards the shirt that was hiding behind the manyoo one in the pic a few weeks ago, Also sticking to the claret design trim around the cuffs used for the mock away kit (also used by PSG)

Not sure if it's been mentiomed but Virgin Racing have FXPro without the tagline on their F1 cars. That would suggest that it won't be on our shirts.

That's true tubby. But F1 cars charge by the inch for sponsorship so it would either have cost them millions to put it there, or they'd have had to reduce the fontsize and the effectiveneess of the main part of the logo to fit it in. So it wouldn't have made financial sense.

That's true tubby. But F1 cars charge by the inch for sponsorship so it would either have cost them millions to put it there, or they'd have had to reduce the fontsize and the effectiveneess of the main part of the logo to fit it in. So it wouldn't have made financial sense.

There is a maximum size for shirt adverts so surely FxPro will have the same dilema - maximum size of 'FxPro' text or smaller text plus a 'what we do' tagline.

Whilst I won't be losing any sleep, writing to the General or moaning about the club/Randy, in my opinion, the shirts will look better without a tagline.

That home shirt mock up looks great, would definately purchase that. I didn't bother with last seasons due the similarity to the season before it, but with a new sponsor I have promised myself that I will treat myself when it comes out.

Another home mock-up *I know it's not THIS season's home top but just messing with Nike templates and the white trim gives it a real retro feel...

villapsgdh.jpg

Damn perfection Stewie! Love it man.

Every time I look at that home shirt mock-up (the one with the white collar) I see Gareth Barry's head sticking out of it! Isn't it similar to one we had a few seasons back? I don't like the white collar anyway {ymmv}

Another home mock-up *I know it's not THIS season's home top but just messing with Nike templates and the white trim gives it a real retro feel...

villapsgdh.jpg

I've just cum.

villapsgdh.jpg

I've just cum.

:shock:

enit, very disappointing state of affairs

villapsgdh.jpg

I've just cum.

:shock:

enit, very disappointing state of affairs

Don't worry. i heard the new shirt comes with a free sense of humour. You'll be fine.

I'll be a bit miffed if the shirt is similar to the last two seasons home kits.

Both were virtually identical bar a few changes to the collar and shoulders but on the whole they were practically the same shirt.

If this happens a third year in a row i'll be disappointed with Nike!

I was intending to buy the kit but now not so sure...

Both were virtually identical bar a few changes to the collar and shoulders but on the whole they were practically the same shirt.

I'd just wait until the kit is announced if I were you. What's to say that the people who made the little "sin city-style" cartoon know what the new kit looks like?

I'd just wait until the kit is announced if I were you. What's to say that the people who made the little "sin city-style" cartoon know what the new kit looks like?

Yeah, obviously i'll wait and see..... hopefully the away kit will be decent too!

Â