Football Shirt Collections...

Killeen30

It keeps saying the following when I try to add it to my basket:

The requested quantity for "1992-93 Aston Villa Home Shirt L" is not available.

I bet I'm doing something completely wrong. Perhaps because I don't have an account on there yet or something silly like that. :D

Need a bit of help guys. Been looking all overthe net for the home shirt from 2 seasons back. Even though I normally don't do eBay, I searched there out of desperation bug could only find a long sleeved one. Anyone know any good sites? Btw, I've tried classicfootballshirts as well :(.

It keeps saying the following when I try to add it to my basket:

The requested quantity for "1992-93 Aston Villa Home Shirt L" is not available.

I bet I'm doing something completely wrong. Perhaps because I don't have an account on there yet or something silly like that. :D

Actually I've just tried it out myself (both logged out and logged in) and I get the same error each time. I've emailed the matey there I've bought from before to try and find out, when he gets back to me I'll post it in here.

For my 21st, the wonderful Mrs Trog got me a signed Bosnich jersey from his first season - I love it.

Back of the net! :thumb:

Need a bit of help guys. Been looking all overthe net for the home shirt from 2 seasons back. Even though I normally don't do eBay, I searched there out of desperation bug could only find a long sleeved one. Anyone know any good sites? Btw, I've tried classicfootballshirts as well.

Without knowing your size, here is every one of that season's home shirts that are currently on eBay:

Small, short sleeves, "Agbonlahor 11" + Prem patches
Medium, short sleeves, "Downing 6"
XL, long sleeves, "Young 7" + Prem patches
Medium, short sleeves, no sponsor, no name/number
XL, short sleeves, no name/number
Large, long sleeves, no name/number
XXL, short sleeves, no name/number
Large, short sleeves, no name/number
XXL, long sleeves, no name/number
Large, long sleeves, no name/number
XXXL, short sleeves, no name/number
XXL, long sleeves, no name/number
XXXL, short sleeves, no name/number
XXXL, long sleeves, no name/number
XL, long sleeves, no name/number

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I'm currently locked in a epic tussle of my own over an Uwe Kamps shirts and some match-worn/signed Mart Poom gloves (I don't even particulary like Mart Poom, they just... call to me). :)

That FCK goalie top probably will go for quite a bit, but £28 (or less, it does say "or best offer") isn't all that bad for the outfield kit. Tell you what, I'll test the waters with a £10 bid and if he comes back with a counter-offer that's less than the buy-it-now price, I'll let you know what it is. Go team! 8)

Success! The seller's come back with a counter offer of £15! If you do decide you want it (and far be it from me to be the little devil on your shoulder :twisted:), that should do it.

I feel like some sort of covert spy or something. Just... a spy that deals in football shirts. 8)

Â