The VT Baby club

kimmie

Well i gave birth on thursday 3weeks early......

After a lot of complications little Lily is here, ( her brother named her!! Apparently he didnt like Trinity!)

She is currently in intensive care redditch hospital, because on the 13th june a taxi driver drove into the side of my car,

causing my placenta to tear, only a diddy bit, but when i started having contractions it tore a whole lot and little Lily managed to swallow

a large amount of blood, causing her body to shut down, causing hyperglycemic fits, so she had to have brain scans and has been poked and prodded, but its improving loads and loads....

holy shit - hope she is well & home soon.

and congratulations!!! Lily is a lovely name.

• 4 weeks later...

10 days to go now till the due date, but as the missis is getting a bit of high blood pressure late in the pregnancy, she is having to be checked on a regular basis. Saw the consultant today at the hospital, basically if her blood pressure doesnt come down by Monday thay will induce her.

Had another scan to check baby as high plood pressure can effect the baby's growth, but all is well and baby is a very healthy 7lb 2oz (roughly) at the moment.

I am absolutely bricking it now...in an excited way! :D

Just home from our second scan with my wifes third pregnancy, we had twins the last time and guess what it's 2 more!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm 28 and I'm gonna have 5 kids when 15 months ago we only had 1, this will take time to adjust to.

Just home from our second scan with my wifes third pregnancy, we had twins the last time and guess what it's 2 more!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm 28 and I'm gonna have 5 kids when 15 months ago we only had 1, this will take time to adjust to.

ford_galaxy_leicht_oben_500_375_Ford.jpg

After a lot of complications little Lily is here, ( her brother named her!! Apparently he didnt like Trinity!)

She is currently in intensive care redditch hospital, because on the 13th june a taxi driver drove into the side of my car,

causing my placenta to tear, only a diddy bit, but when i started having contractions it tore a whole lot and little Lily managed to swallow

a large amount of blood, causing her body to shut down, causing hyperglycemic fits, so she had to have brain scans and has been poked and prodded, but its improving loads and loads....

**** hell, you don't have a lot of luck do ya?

Nice bit of compo off the taxi driver should help though ;-)

Hope you and the sprog are OK

**** hell, you don't have a lot of luck do ya?

Nice bit of compo off the taxi driver should help though ;-)

Hope you and the sprog are OK

Hey Kimmie, I just read your message.

My daughter arrived 7 weeks early, she is doing great now (as you may see from the above picture).

I am sure you will be posting such the same great pictures in due course!

ford_galaxy_leicht_oben_500_375_Ford.jpg

Probably not big enough...

800px-

Right, just got back from the hospital, the doctor has decided to induce the missis tomorrow!

So i should be a dad come Monday morning...wish me luck people! :D:D:D:D:D

Good luck to you and missus Wiggy. Prepare for you life to change forever! (for the better). :P

Â