The VT Baby club

kimmie

I'm in the baby club! Our first was born on August 6th 2008, Luka Jack Aston Faulkner.

Can't believe the Mrs allowed Aston to be snuck in there, but she did!

She slightly regretted it however when his first plane ticket was printed Luka Jackas Faulkner, (something to do with spacing apparently?!).

Congrats and good luck to all the current / expectant mothers and fathers out there!

I dont get what your trying to say? i you trying to suggest i dont take photos of my son/daughter and put them on facebook?

Who am I to tell you what you can and can't do?

It's just that everytime someone does that, a kitten dies

:(

I dont get what your trying to say? i you trying to suggest i dont take photos of my son/daughter and put them on facebook?

Who am I to tell you what you can and can't do?

It's just that everytime someone does that, a kitten dies

:(

How much do those scans cost? We've just passed the 22 week mark. Off to the baby show tomorrow at the nec to see if there's any bargains to be had!

Mine was £175.

We had the same package as Tamuff too (30mins between each other funnily enough) and they are really worth we thought. We were told between 27 & 32 weeks gave the best results.

Sooo im 32 weeks and bored shitless of being fat!!! roll on only 8 more weeks to go! til the unnamed one pops out!!

How is everyone else doing??

Not pregz.

:lol:

Our son Alex is now nearly 6 months old.

I can honestly say he is the best thing that's ever happened in my life. It's incredible how much love you can feel for your kid, and the amount of joy they can give you with just a smile or laugh.

To the people who are due to be parents soon - :thumb: you'll love it, its the best thing ever.

agree with you 100% Its amazing <3

This thread always leads to the nagging doubt that in some far off time in the future I'll decide (or more likely be persuaded) it's a good idea to have kids. It is, on a very slight, small level, terrifying.

This thread always leads to the nagging doubt that in some far off time in the future I'll decide (or more likely be persuaded) it's a good idea to have kids. It is, on a very slight, small level, terrifying.

Cute.

It is totally terrifying but most definately the most awesome thing I have ever and will ever do.

Â