• Warnock
    • Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Heskey

Carew must get the FA Cup golden boot now 2 against Palace, 3 against Reading... is there even such a thing?

+1 v b'burn. 4 pens out of 6 goals

And isn't it lovely to have a reliable penalty taker again?

I voted Carew but I'm still gobsmacked at how we went from abject to brilliant in such a short space of time. Big credit to mon and the players

it's worth noting that ashley young started the comeback as he did in the burnley game, even though hes not at his best at the moment.

Come on Stoke, get some big throws and crosses at hilario and give him some problems

The players looked very tired in the first half, our complete lack of squad rotation sadly having an obvious effect.

Second was much improved but when we looked tired again with 20 to go still no subs from MON. I often wonder whether he has no faith in his bench or doesn't know how to use them?

That aside a fantastic victory, a first win for MON in March and back to Wembley we go, hopefully against Portsmouth!!!

I almost put my foot through the telly in the first half, awful display.

Second half we were much much better. Chuffed for Carew, this should help him get back to form and push us on for the remainder of the season.

I wonder if those that recently slagged him off and said he was "rubbish" still feel the same?

Fantastic cup tie again, the domestic cups have been a treat this year. Reading was excellent and you didn't see any mistakes from them that you typically do from championship sides.

First half was very dodgy defensively, attacking vise we had several good attacks but were inches from getting something done, but it all fell in to place in the beginning of the 2nd. It's odd how poor we look defending set pieces in cups when we're so good at it normally.

MotM is easy, 4 very good finishes from Carew. Ash was dangerous throughout as well.

Friedel - 6

Cueller - 6

Dunne - 6

Collins - 5

Warnock - 4

Downing - 5

Petrov - 6

Milner - 7

Young - 8

Carew - 10 MotM

Heskey - 4

Carew seriously needs to start, its not even funny that Heskey gets in the team ahead of him. Its a travesty.

Downing was shit first half and picked it up somewhat in the second, he needs to reach a level of consistency as i don't think we have seen a good full 90mins from him yet.

Young was very good all game though i thought.

I was propper pissed off at HT and i said our season was over. I suppose i should have remembered we are capable of doing this after the Burnley and Blackburn games.

We played some good stuff in the second half after the Wembley hangover.

Another great fifteen minute performance and a manager proving that no matter what team he picks, even the wrong one he can still fire it up enough to win a game.

We shouldn't paper over the cracks of this one, but it's great to be going back to Wembley and fantastic that we've still got the firepower and belief to turn around a game in a short period of time.

Not entirely convinced by us in the wider context, but as a ninety minute proposition we can do anything.

Just saw a team in blue attacking the left hand goal again and nearly shat myself; turns out it's Chelsea or some shit

Young's second half performance was **** great, don't see that he's "below his old standards" by that much tbh

There was everyone saying MON should take both strikers off and bring on Delfouneso! ;)

Did anyone actually say that?!

Someone who will remain nameless wanted them both off and The Fonz up front on his own with Milner supporting......

That was the biggest pile of steaming delightful golden shit I've ever seen. Our passing was appalling and clinical, our movement non-existent and a joy to watch, our forwards uselessly wonderful waste of **** spaces with magical touch and creativity. Our defending was heroic, mindless and overall, Martin O'Neill proved he is a naive, stubborn genius, lacking in tactical nous and peerless in enthusiasm; he should definitely be sacked because he's taking us nowhere - except Wembley for the second time this season. What utter magnificent garbage.