• Warnock
    • Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Heskey

Right - I was well pissed off at half time. They were shite and deserved all the criticism heading their way.

However, this team have been beaten once since January, only lost 5 games in the league and have taken me to Wembley twice in a season.

I don't really care how they win as long as they do. I don't care if MoN has to breathe fire up their arses to get a performance out off them, the best managers have to be able to do that.

I am concerned about the fixture pile up we are heading for and whether we have the depth of squad to deal with it, but **** it. Whatever happens now its been a great **** season.

Right - I was well pissed off at half time. They were shite and deserved all the criticism heading their way.

However, this team have been beaten once since January, only lost 5 games in the league and have taken me to Wembley twice in a season.

I don't really care how they win as long as they do. I don't care if MoN has to breathe fire up their arses to get a performance out off them, the best managers have to be able to do that.

I am concerned about the fixture pile up we are heading for and whether we have the depth of squad to deal with it, but **** it. Whatever happens now its been a great **** season.

Top post, 2 guys next to me left at half time, bet they feel a bit stupid now. Glad the team didn't give it up like some of our fans did.

Top post, 2 guys next to me left at half time, bet they feel a bit stupid now. Glad the team didn't give it up like some of our fans did.

Oh wow, I bet they're kicking themselves right now.

Me and my step dad said we would leave IF and only IF Reading got another goal in the second half. I wasn't wild about it but I could see his point. We had to drive a fair bit to get to Reading and I couldn't see us coming back from 3 goals down.

I also said whoever scores next will win - and I was right. Thank God.

flip me acnnot believe this game was incrediable. first half was aidsgrace from us we were just so so poor. i was very angry. second half wow it was amazing. absolutely amazing. great fightback and the big players like carew ash and downing did their job and did excellently.

oi ahve been saying for a few weeks now collins is average and is now getting exposed he need to be dropped and either he brings back l young rb and cuellar cb or bring curt back

on a side note would like to say how impressive reading were and they should not be where they are in the league. we was just too good for them

Absolute wank first half worst I've seen us play all season. Second half different team. Warnock didn't win one header all game. Carew shit first half what a contrast in the second. Thought Dunne and Cuellar were good but both made mistakes. Anyone notice the state of the pitch? Muddy on the goals and in the middle.

Great to have all six goals at our end and the third goal celebrations are the biggest I've seen in quite some time...this season is becoming a very memorable one.

Well played Villa (2nd half) great to be back at Wembley. Under O'Leary we would have come out second half and lost that 4-0

mantis where were u sat? sound slike you were right by me, i was row G seat 198
Row E

...Seat 198.

Sounds like we were VERY close.

@sellyoakvilla: Under DOL we would not have made it to the QF we would've lost at Palace. :lol:

...that was the Carew we all know he is capable of.

that was the carew that the Argentinian national coach said on one occasion was unplayable.

he can be quality, but also an enigma.

some of the deft touches was absolute class.

yeah was right on the edge by the flags, had the carling cup home shirt on and an orange record bag, batman and robins brief appearance was class
I had the Carling Cup home shirt on too, although I wore a black Villa jacket over it for most of the game. I was wearing a Martin O'Neill scarf as well.

Yup, Batman was great. Gave him a high five as he was walking back up. :lol:

Not long back. **** great win. Honestly can't remember the build up play for the 2nd and 3rd goals as was on a huge wave of emotion.

Great day. Going to enjoy tomorrow!

Rapidlinks to the game here : http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/11600-Recorded-games-please-post-torrent-amp-rapidshare-links-here!/page97

(apologies - shortlinking and tinurl not working for this one!)

Friedel-6- Could have come off his line for the cross in for the second goal, not a game he will want to remember even though he didn't do much wrong.

Warnock-4- Had an absolute shocker all game. Kept getting beaten down that flank, missing kicks, and was getting dragged out of position second-half, leaving big gaps. I bet he hopes Capello wasn't watching this one.

Dunne-6- Probably the best out of the back four, although that's not saying much as he also looked nervous after last week's mistake and never settled on the poor pitch.

Collins-4- All over the place, kept losing the ball, not dealing with situations and getting beaten in the air. Very poor performance.

Cuellar-5- He just isn't a right-back, it's as simple as that. His distribution was shocking at times and he would be far happier playing back at centre half.

Downing-6- A good ball in for Carew's headed goal gets him an added mark although apart from that he looked lightweight again and devoid of any fighting spirit or creative ideas without the option of Gabby running down the flanks.

Petrov-6- Didn't really notice him much all game to be fair, so I will give him an average mark.

Milner-6- Showed more of his usual determination in the second half and improved as the team did, but still very much a below par performance.

A.Young-7- Got the crucial first goal and generally looked a bigger threat than the other three midfield players. Part of a duo that won us this game today.

Heskey-5- Did a few good things but on the whole another uncommitted, dire performance and he also missed a one on one adding to the evidence that he just can't score goals. He seemed to get injured more times than I blinked during the game. For such a big man, he's incredibly weak. Should be dropped.

Carew-9- Super second-half performance and he was totally unplayable. Strikers are their to score goals and he got a hat-trick, so hopefully this boosts his form here on in. MOM.

Moment of the day: When the second and third goals went in, it went absolutely mental. Probably only rivalled this season by the second and third goal in the Semi-Final against Blackburn and the winner at the Sty. "2-0 AND YOU **** IT UP, 2-0 AND YOU **** IT UP!"

Funniest moment: When Reading sang "Emile Heskey, Emile Heskey, Emile Heskey's **** shit" and one quick-thinking Villa fan shouts back "Oi, you knicked our song!" :lol:

Pleased to get another ground ticked off the list although I won't be going back in a hurry. The ground is an absolute joke, it's in the middle of the biggest industrial estate i've ever seen with no chance of getting a beer unless you get a taxi (which were non-existant) into town. And then to top it off, we were told that the 'Fosters Stand' within which we were housed were not selling alcohol :lol: Work that one out! Their fans were the biggest bunch of day-trippers i've ever seen, felt like I was going on a shopping trip walking to the ground.

Great season Villa, i'm happy whatever now. Although we shouldn't fear Chelski, very winnable game!

I don't rate the "balti" pies they sold at the ground. They were crap. They weren't even balti. Also, there was this one guy (tall and black) who was serving and he was the slowest person I've ever seen. Took him about 10-15 minutes to process one order.

I don't rate the "balti" pies they sold at the ground. They were crap. They weren't even balti. Also, there was this one guy (tall and black) who was serving and he was the slowest person I've ever seen. Took him about 10-15 minutes to process one order.

They were Curry Pies, not balti. My mate asked for a chicken balti, he gets given a pasty. He repeats himself then gets a Vegetable pie. **** shockin. Almost as bad as Wembley. :P