• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get in.

Had to be from a free kick though.

:lol:

Couple from outfield would be nice :)

Who gives a **** how we score them?

Well i think if you have more than just a couple ways of scoring goals your more likely to win games and teams wont know what to do. Rather than just making sure they have everyone back for set pieces.

They can have their manager in there if they want, it doesn't seem to be stopping us from scoring from them.

that was a great ball from downing - but just as he hit it whoever it was making the run on the left wing stopped!

He picked the wrong option and well over hit the pass.

do us a favour please trent if you wouldnt mind. dont bother replying to anything i write because today you have to be the most argumentative, nit-picking pedant that i have ever seen on this forum.

your opinion may be different from mine but dont call it wrong.

Get in.

Had to be from a free kick though.

:lol:

Couple from outfield would be nice :)

Who gives a **** how we score them?

Well i think if you have more than just a couple ways of scoring goals your more likely to win games and teams wont know what to do. Rather than just making sure they have everyone back for set pieces.

So if you score goals in other ways are teams less likely to bring everyone back for set pieces? :lol:

I know what you mean and I agree.

I still don't know what outfield is though.

I think he's just tired of relying on Friedel to score the goals, which in truth we all are.

that was a great ball from downing - but just as he hit it whoever it was making the run on the left wing stopped!

He picked the wrong option and well over hit the pass.

do us a favour please trent if you wouldnt mind. dont bother replying to anything i write because today you have to be the most argumentative, nit-picking pedant that i have ever seen on this forum.

your opinion may be different from mine but dont call it wrong.

I will reply to any post I wish thankyou.

As for me being nit picking if you didn't keep posting things that are so wrong I wouldn't be responding to your posts.

I still don't know what outfield is though.

Goals which are not set pieces!

We struggle with everything else.

So would be nice to have a few goals which are not set pieces.

Yes but can hardly complain if we score from set-peices. there's not exactly a direct comparison by that, the less set-peice goals, the more goals from open play.