FAC: Palace a Match Thread 2010/02/14 15:45

limpid

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overhanging the line? It was a good inch past the d-line

The part of the ball in contact with the ground was yes. Looking at it from above part of it would have been overlapping the line.

It was a legal corner.

"Overlapping" or "overhanging"?!?

The laws of the game say that part of the ball needs to be in contact with the arc.

Goal! Collins. 1-1

Haven't had chance to check the thread, but ITV seem absolutely desperate for us to lose, as does the ref imo. Palace are getting away with everyting.

The commentary also tried to make out Friedel was impeded by Villa players... I must be colour blind since I saw 2 Palace players impede him with Warnock just happening to be in the scrum as well.

Get in.

Had to be from a free kick though.

:lol:

Couple from outfield would be nice :)

Who gives a **** how we score them?

Well i think if you have more than just a couple ways of scoring goals your more likely to win games and teams wont know what to do. Rather than just making sure they have everyone back for set pieces.

Get in.

Had to be from a free kick though.

:lol:

Couple from outfield would be nice :)

Who gives a **** how we score them?

Well i think if you have more than just a couple ways of scoring goals your more likely to win games and teams wont know what to do. Rather than just making sure they have everyone back for set pieces.

So if you score goals in other ways are teams less likely to bring everyone back for set pieces? :lol:

I know what you mean and I agree.

I still don't know what outfield is though.