L. Young

Sidwell

Delph

Milner

Fonz

Carew

Young

Subs

Gabby, Downing, Davies, Dunne, Salifou, Friedel, Albrighton if he's fit.

Rest Downing as he's fcuked, keep Gabby and Dunney fresh aswell.

Palace will be tricky, I wouldn't be surprise if we need a replay to get through this tbh like Donny last season which will be the last thing we need.

Guzan

Beye

Cuellar

Collins

Bouma

If Bouma isn't ready maybe Davies, so not to have two rusty defenders in the pack of four, bring young in for bouma and maybe rest cuellar.

Albrighton

Sidwell

Milner

Delph

Young

Fonz

I want to see Delph in an advanced role of the three centres, I think he and the Fonz could get something going.

Still I think we'll see 4-4-2 with all the usuals.

This won't be an easy game IMO,

I'd go for:

................Guzan

Beye.Cuellar.Davies.Bouma

Albrighton.Sidwell.Delph.Downing

.............Carew.Delfouneso

subs: Friedel, Clarke, L Young, Milner, Salifou, A Young, Heskey (if fit)

Gabby and petrov ruled out?..

Aston Villa's leading scorer Gabriel Agbonlahor has joined skipper Stiliyan Petrov in being a fitness doubt for Sunday's FA Cup fifth-round clash with Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park.

Petrov suffered an ankle injury in a challenge by Manchester United's Nani on Wednesday night, which saw the midfielder sent off. And Villa boss Martin O'Neill revealed today that Agbonlahor also sustained a leg injury during the closing stages of the 1-1 draw, even though he was able to complete 90 minutes.

O'Neill said: "We do have a few injury problems. Petrov will be a doubt for Sunday and he would have no chance if the game had been due to be played today. Gabby would be in the same boat. He hurt himself towards the end of the United game. He went down injured, stayed on, but is very sore today."

On a more positive note, striker Emile Heskey and left-back Stephen Warnock were able to undertake some running at the club's Bodymoor Heath training complex today.

Heskey has been troubled by a groin problem while Warnock has been sidelined for three weeks with an ankle problem.

O'Neill said: "Emile did a bit of running today (Thursday) and didn't feel any ill effects. Stephen was able to do the same for the first time in a fortnight and we will see how he is tomorrow.

"He is a bit more upbeat than he has been and that is pleasing to see."

O'Neill is adamant Villa will field a strong side against Palace, even if Agbonlahor and Petrov have not recovered in time.

He said: "We're going to try and win the game. There might be a couple of enforced changes and I might make another couple as well.

"But overall we still want to compete in the competition. We have reached a Wembley final in one competition and we want to try and do what we can to do as well as possible in another."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jsUXr70XjEiSml-vg2qI1X7oZ5_w

Guzan

Beye

Cuellar

Collins

Bouma

If Bouma isn't ready maybe Davies, so not to have two rusty defenders in the pack of four, bring young in for bouma and maybe rest cuellar.

Albrighton

Sidwell

Milner

Delph

Young

Fonz

I want to see Delph in an advanced role of the three centres, I think he and the Fonz could get something going.

Still I think we'll see 4-4-2 with all the usuals.

Very much agree with this but fear you may well be right!!

REST some players Martin.

Use your squad FFS please.

Why do I suspect that if we get knocked out playing a weakened team MON will get slaughtered for passing up the chance of winning the Cup.

FWIW I reckon we will see several changes a la the Brighton game. Won't be easy but should be enough to beat Palace.

It seems we might be missing a lot of players through injury for this one.

I reckon

--------------Friedel---------------

Cuellar----Dunne---Davies--Young

Young---Sidwell----Delph---Downing

---------------Milner-----------------

------------Delfouneso----------------

Although I'd be unsurprised if Carew got 90 minutes under his belt in replacement of one of the centre mids. Although Heskey and Gabby are injured so we might not risk both of our fit strikers.

I think the player most in need of a rest at the moment is Milner.

Got to get the right balance here. We have a great chance to get to the FA Cup Quarter Final but we also need to rest players for the Carling Cup FINAL.

I'd go for (Dont think Albrighton is fit):

Guzan

Beye - Cuellar - Davies - Young

Young - Delph - Sidwell - Downing

Delfouneso - Carew

Maybe rest Cuellar for Collins!?!