LC: Final vs Man Utd Social

Wainy316

Other than the Silverspoons pub, does anyone know what other pubs around Wembley are been allocated to the Villa fans??

We are going to the Green Man which has been allocated to Villa fans.

http://www.thegreenmanhotelatwembley.co.uk/

how do you know its been allocated to the Villa?

I've used this pub in past finals and its been shared

Other than the Silverspoons pub, does anyone know what other pubs around Wembley are been allocated to the Villa fans??
Around baker street... The globe and wspoons over the road mate.. plenty going on round that way.

to confirm dudley_villas post about Baker Street and the area.

lots here.......

.........and Wetherspoons

Its then easy to get to Wembley from Baker Street tube station on either the Jubilee line or the Metropolitan line.

See you all there for a pint or two nice and early on the Sunday.........

You've never had a pint at 9am before !?

I've been on the piss at from half 6 in the morning on the way to get a train up to Middlesbrough dressed as scooby doo before.

To be fair I've been on a 48 hour piss up drinking through the hours but I meant from when I got up. Staying up or getting in from a night before doesn't count !!

Around baker street... The globe and wspoons over the road mate.. plenty going on round that way.

to confirm dudley_villas post about Baker Street and the area.

lots here.......

.........and Wetherspoons

Its then easy to get to Wembley from Baker Street tube station on either the Jubilee line or the Metropolitan line.

See you all there for a pint or two nice and early on the Sunday.........

We are doing this also. I fancy the Wetherspoons as I like my Ale and they are probably the only pubs in London who charge less that £5 a pint