LC: Final vs Man Utd Social

Wainy316

Ok! Apparently there has been a lot of bullshit going around about the price of beer at at Silverspoons with some even saying that it could be as high as £8 a pint :lol:

**Danny has sent a post out to everyone on Facebook confirming that the price of the drinks will be 3 pints for £10**

I think that sounds bloody fair for London at a final :D

Ok! Apparently there has been a lot of bullshit going around about the price of beer at at Silverspoons with some even saying that it could be as high as £8 a pint :lol:

**Danny has sent a post out to everyone on Facebook confirming that the price of the drinks will be 3 pints for £10**

Im sure i went in silverspoons before an England game when there was the train strike and they were selling the beer at 3 pints for £10 then so thought it would be the same or at least a similar deal.

Im sure i went in silverspoons before an England game when there was the train strike and they were selling the beer at 3 pints for £10 then so thought it would be the same or at least a similar deal.

Yeh but when you look back through this thread there are few people who had stopped panicing about their game tickets and needed something else to have a drama about :winkold:

So if you have 9 pints it works out with admission £4.50 a pint !! f that !

lol why don't you take into consideration your travel costs too! This is london and if you haven't been to a final before be prepared to be drinking in a pub car park if your around wembley and oh yeh, its cold and may rain. My ten pounds gets me entrance, not bursting into car park as its that busy, better chance of getting served, short walk to ground and a disco. I'm sure you will be fine but i pretty much certain i will :lol:

Will be in the Covent Garden area on the saturday night. Is there any plan for a Villa get together and early sing song?

i will be there too, any more about?

where you drinking in covent garden?

I plan to be out around there, got 10 of us coming down on the saturday, not too familiar with London drinking though!

Covent Garden is shit for drinking. Though having said that I may be in CG on the Sat Night but I'll be out with the family having a nice French Meal and that sums up CG at night, its theatre goers and people going out for a meal territory and off the top of me head its hard to think of many decent boozers (the one right next to the tube station is decent but every other pub I've been in around there is crap) oh and if you've got kids with you theres no chance of finding a pub that lets kids in, they mostly have doormen on too in the evening

Well I'm going down and will be probably watching the game in a pub unfortunately due to some scamming word removed. I assume there'll be a fairly obvious place that the fans without tickets will end up at?

Covent Garden is shit for drinking. Though having said that I may be in CG on the Sat Night but I'll be out with the family having a nice French Meal and that sums up CG at night, its theatre goers and people going out for a meal territory and off the top of me head its hard to think of many decent boozers (the one right next to the tube station is decent but every other pub I've been in around there is crap) oh and if you've got kids with you theres no chance of finding a pub that lets kids in, they mostly have doormen on too in the evening

There's the Freemason's Arms on Long Acre near the Drury Lane end. That's where football (as we know it) was invented.

There's the Freemason's Arms on Long Acre near the Drury Lane end. That's where football (as we know it) was invented.

Langley Bar is ok.