LC: Final vs Man Utd Social

Wainy316

Will be in the Covent Garden area on the saturday night. Is there any plan for a Villa get together and early sing song?

i will be there too, any more about?

where you drinking in covent garden?

not a clue where as never been before so anyone who has a can name a good pub to meet up in im all for it!

Will be in the Covent Garden area on the saturday night. Is there any plan for a Villa get together and early sing song?

i will be there too, any more about?

where you drinking in covent garden?

not a clue where as never been before so anyone who has a can name a good pub to meet up in im all for it!

I can name you several bad pubs.

There is the Covent Garden walkabout and the truely aweful Roadhouse bar/nightclub.

Actually your best bet is the Porterhouse, round the back behind the walkabout. Loads of different beers and I think they brew some themselves. It gets very busy in there though so you want to go early, they usually show football as well i think.

Really makes me chuckle.

This is the 1st time in 10 yrs - 10 yrs !!!

And you have people on here saying £10 - f... that !.

Fine, for me, bit less queue at the bar. But the way I see it...

1500 VILLA fans !!!

A DJ and dance if we win

Ex-Villa players to have a photo opportunity with - no matter if it is Bryan Small !!

£3 a pint - IN LONDON

Leave the pub with 30mins to kick off and still get in the ground , without getting cold and wet

And an absolute 100% guarenteed cracking atmosphere, cracking time and a day to remember whether we win lose or draw

for £10

or,

risk a pub, be overrun with cockney mancs, risk of trouble, risk of being ridiculed when we lose, over £4 a pint, and having to worry about what time you leave as you won't know if you will have to wait for a tube, and probably get wet and cold

For free.

Fine to you who aren't - but to me - is the hassle and risk of spoiling your big day really worth £10

to me it isn't

SO ROLL ON 10AM AND SILVERSPOONS

PS

Even better, my missus hasn't got a ticket, but is coming down and watching it in Silvers with another mate - AND SHE DRIVES HOME !!!!!!!

NOW THAT IS LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Just saw this posted on Dannys Facebook

THE VENUE FOR THE CARLING CUP FINAL PRE PARTY AT WEMBLEY HAS NOW CHANGED THE NAME "SILVERSPOONS" TO "CLUB 2000"...SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION!!!...SPREAD THE WORD!!!..LET PEOPLE KNOW ITS THE SAME PLACE JUST THE NAME OF THE VENUE THAT HAS CHANGED!!

I panicked when I first read it until I realised it was the same place

Really makes me chuckle.

This is the 1st time in 10 yrs - 10 yrs !!!

And you have people on here saying £10 - f... that !.

Fine, for me, bit less queue at the bar. But the way I see it...

1500 VILLA fans !!!

A DJ and dance if we win

Ex-Villa players to have a photo opportunity with - no matter if it is Bryan Small !!

£3 a pint - IN LONDON

Leave the pub with 30mins to kick off and still get in the ground , without getting cold and wet

And an absolute 100% guarenteed cracking atmosphere, cracking time and a day to remember whether we win lose or draw

for £10

or,

risk a pub, be overrun with cockney mancs, risk of trouble, risk of being ridiculed when we lose, over £4 a pint, and having to worry about what time you leave as you won't know if you will have to wait for a tube, and probably get wet and cold

For free.

Fine to you who aren't - but to me - is the hassle and risk of spoiling your big day really worth £10

to me it isn't

SO ROLL ON 10AM AND SILVERSPOONS

PS

Even better, my missus hasn't got a ticket, but is coming down and watching it in Silvers with another mate - AND SHE DRIVES HOME !!!!!!!

NOW THAT IS LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Spot on Paul, One of the coldest February's on record and risk being stuck in a pub car park drinking! No way! £10 well spent and for those with kids even better!

Hi chaps, a newbie here (new to the site, but lifelong villa fan).

I have just managed to secure my tickets for Sunday so will be flying in from Dubai to watch the game - do I win a prize for furthest distance travelled :lol:

Anyhow, am planning on Sat and Sun night in the Smoke so thinking the option of a Baker St meet could be a winner. Keep the posts coming as it would be great to catch up with as many like minded Holte Enders as possible, given there aren't many out here!

Up the Villa.

I just hope it isn't raining.

If it is dry - I'll risk my lucky gear without a coat

Ash Young T-Shirt - under my Euro Cup top - under my home shirt

Bright Future scalf , Claret and Blue stripey scalf , lucky hat, and lucky boxer shorts , jeans , with my two lucky pairs of socks

Not that I am suspicious or anything.

I'll take being cold to show my colours , rather than than having a whopping coat on and risk being thought of as a manc (or cockney as it goes)

what pubs are people going to on the saturday night?

Ill be getting o it in Clapham and Battersea! Claps and batts for short. :lol:

Ill be around the Covent Garden area Sat night. Think the Porterhouse was mentioned for a place to meet up, and it does look ok to be honest! Dont no how to do a link sorry