FISH AND CHIPS ~ £7

PINT OF BEER £3.50

PINT AND A PIE DEAL ~ £7.50

COFFEE ~ £2

TEA ~ £2

500ml BOTTLED WATER ~ £1.80

125ml GLASS OF RED/WHITE WINE ~ £4.00

PIE AND SOFT DRINK DEAL ~ £6.00

I suspect that prices as normal may be a slightly bit inflated but guess at that. Best bet for fast food etc is head towards the train station (NOT the one at the end of Wembley Way). Down Wembley way there is a McD's but it gets rammed. By the other station you can find various eating (!!) places

We know someone who works at the ground so will try and get the updated "menu" and possibly a wine list :-) and will post it here

We will drink around Marylebone somwhere and then hop on the metropolitan line back to Wembley for a stroll down Wembley way before the game.

I saw somewhere that you are allowed to drink outside on Wembley Way, can anyone confirm this?

baker street weatherspoons for a 9am breakfast on the sunday!

not sure on the sat night yet

That's not a bad pub on match day plus the one over the road - often one we have a couple in before England matches and then the tube is pretty direct and quick to Wembley

anybody NOT going to that pub where you have to book tickets in advance?
The Greyhound has always been a Villa favourite on Wembley trips

how far away is it from the ground? looking to find a pub for few hours before/few hours after. 3 of us going down :)

I won't be paying a £10 entrance fee on the sunday as i've got a ticket to the game, what are the best options? I've heard a lot of people just drink on Wembley Way?

If you havent been to Wembley before you wont know just how difficult it is to even get in the pub to go to the toilet let alone get a drink and its always a car park job which in the FA cup in mild weather is great but feb maybe not.

I'm paying the £10 because its ticket only, next to the ground, and by the sounds of it no problem getting served as you got buy tickets on the day.

The Greyhound has always been a Villa favourite on Wembley trips

how far away is it from the ground? looking to find a pub for few hours before/few hours after. 3 of us going down :)

close and there are a few other pubs very close to there also

For those who can't get to the game, I've just heard that the club are showing the game in the Holte suite and Holte pub. The club will be charging £20 (twenty) for adults and £15 (fifteen) for children...and you get a scampi and chips or chicken and chips in a basket with it. Ridiculous prices, you may aswell stay at home if you can't make it.

Where is everybody staying?

On the Saturday night I am staying at my Yiddo mates in North London (Barnet I think), then on the Sunday I am in a hostel called Smart Russell Square which is near Euston station.

Ill be getting smashed up in Clapham on the Saturday night - got mates who live there...and ill be out with a Man Utd fan (from Luton, naturally). Not sure about match day yet - will study this thread and make my decision.

Will be getting the Bham - Marylebone train down on Saturday afternoon - anyone else doing this?? - be good to head down with some villans, singing on the train, sinking beers, toasting a great weekend ahead!

Those people in the 'Quiet Zone' wont be pleased!! :lol:

On the Saturday night I am staying at my Yiddo mates in North London (Barnet I think), then on the Sunday I am in a hostel called Smart Russell Square which is near Euston station.

I'm staying in North London with a mate, reckon a trip into Camden or Soho might be in order on the saturday night.

roonst83, the quiet zone will be in the engine room of the train!

I'm staying in North London with a mate, reckon a trip into Camden or Soho might be in order on the saturday night.

roonst83, the quiet zone will be in the engine room of the train!

Me and 5 others travelling down sat morning,

Staying at the Hilton Metropole (£40 each) in Central London, so will be drinking around soho/westend on the sat night i think!

Driving back out to Hillingdon tube station Sun morning then will take it from there...pubs around Wembley i guess for a drink and a good sing song!!! :cheers::clap:

Found this on Facebook: Carling Cup Final 28th February 2010 The Biggest Aston Villa Per–Match Party Ever! ....Venue: Silverspoons (Adjacent to gate 5, Wembley Stadium) Tickets £10 ..Free entrance for kid’s under16yrs....Go to www.blackdanny.co.uk .....page VILLA NEWS, for paypal information or ring 07538 900634

wembley.jpg