LC: Final vs Man Utd Social

Wainy316

Odds on Avflife and Jod1 spending the cup final night holding each other ever so closely have just shortened significantly.

Hahaha odds gone from 1000/1+ to evens :D The hotel is quality £50 a night and nearer to Wembley than could wish for :D

Right !

Thats sorted then,

9 of us (plus two kids) off to Silverspoons - booked the tickets today.

3 of the 11 haven't got tickets, I thought this would be a good place to have the pre-post match celebration and watch the match.

I reckon there will be a fair few people doing that, going down hoping on the minute chance there is a ticket for sale, and watching in a pub.

Have a gander at Black Dannys website - I highly recommend the Villa Babes thread

Any one here know of a good place our minibus can pull over on the way down for a few pints?

Somewhere kinda close to Wembley coming in off the M40.

Uxbridge or Hillingdon.

Not close to Wembley as such, but you could park at either place, have some beers and get the tube directly to Wembley Park.

Any one here know of a good place our minibus can pull over on the way down for a few pints?

Somewhere kinda close to Wembley coming in off the M40.

Uxbridge or Hillingdon.

Not close to Wembley as such, but you could park at either place, have some beers and get the tube directly to Wembley Park.

Yeh Im thining a bit closer in, like Northolt?

Only £8 total for us all ont he train straight in then.

if i booked a couple of tickets for this silverspoons thing tomorrow will i get them in time??

If you pop into the Adventurers on Sunday before and after the game, Danny will be selling them in there but you should get them in time but call if you are unsure.