LC: Final vs Man Utd Social

Wainy316

Covent Garden is shit for drinking. Though having said that I may be in CG on the Sat Night but I'll be out with the family having a nice French Meal and that sums up CG at night, its theatre goers and people going out for a meal territory and off the top of me head its hard to think of many decent boozers (the one right next to the tube station is decent but every other pub I've been in around there is crap) oh and if you've got kids with you theres no chance of finding a pub that lets kids in, they mostly have doormen on too in the evening

I'd recommend all of the below, especially Nell Gwynne.

Nag’s Head James Street

Cove Covent Garden Piazza

Essex Serpent King Street

Roundhouse Garrick Street

Maple Leaf Maiden Lane

Nell Gwynne Bull Inn Court

Coal Hole Strand

Think ill try a couple in each! Take it there is still no place planned for a meet.

Other than the Silverspoons pub, does anyone know what other pubs around Wembley are been allocated to the Villa fans??
Around baker street... The globe and wspoons over the road mate.. plenty going on round that way.

to confirm dudley_villas post about Baker Street and the area.

lots here.......

.........and Wetherspoons

Its then easy to get to Wembley from Baker Street tube station on either the Jubilee line or the Metropolitan line.

See you all there for a pint or two nice and early on the Sunday.........

Up for The Globe. Are people just meeting here pre-Wembley or is anyone actually watching the whole game here?

How random is Baker Street!? Suits me from Shepherd's Bush though...

Covent Garden is shit for drinking. Though having said that I may be in CG on the Sat Night but I'll be out with the family having a nice French Meal and that sums up CG at night, its theatre goers and people going out for a meal territory and off the top of me head its hard to think of many decent boozers (the one right next to the tube station is decent but every other pub I've been in around there is crap) oh and if you've got kids with you theres no chance of finding a pub that lets kids in, they mostly have doormen on too in the evening

Nag’s Head James Street

Maple Leaf Maiden Lane

Coal Hole Strand

Think ill try a couple in each! Take it there is still no place planned for a meet.

Go on then. Here's a pub crawl I devised for work a few years back. Not all pubs are spectacular but could be fun for any Villans hanging around London on Sat.

4383982457_857b2d3d4a_o.jpg

Nag’s Head James Street

Maple Leaf Maiden Lane

Coal Hole Strand

Go on then. Here's a pub crawl I devised for work a few years back. Not all pubs are spectacular but could be fun for any Villans hanging around London on Sat.

4383982457_857b2d3d4a_o.jpg

LOL i like it! :cheers:

I just hope it isn't raining.

If it is dry - I'll risk my lucky gear without a coat

Ash Young T-Shirt - under my Euro Cup top - under my home shirt

Bright Future scalf , Claret and Blue stripey scalf , lucky hat, and lucky boxer shorts , jeans , with my two lucky pairs of socks

Not that I am suspicious or anything.

I'll take being cold to show my colours , rather than than having a whopping coat on and risk being thought of as a manc (or cockney as it goes)

You'll look like a whopper kitted out in colours

I work on baker st so I might just stay out from

Friday night after work till the game! I'm off to Camden sat night I think. I reckon plan for Sunday is breakfast at the canteen on baker st and then head down with my villa flag in tow.

Does anyone have any info on cheap hotels close to Wembley?

I've looked up Formule 1, which I've used in Paris, but their two in London are miles away.

we managed to get a premier inn for £39 per room, booked 4 rooms for the crowd of us that will be goin!!

i always drive down to watford and catch the tube in 15 minute ride. staying at watford travelodge for £25