LC: Final vs Man Utd Travel

limpid

I've gone for the safe option of official villa travel £24 leave from VP at 9pm, six of us should be crack - trains do get delayed! And apparently there's maintenance work planned on lines on the 28th according to my mate!

They should be running replacement buses if they do maintenance work.

I've gone for the safe option of official villa travel £24 leave from VP at 9pm, six of us should be crack - trains do get delayed! And apparently there's maintenance work planned on lines on the 28th according to my mate!

They should be running replacement buses if they do maintenance work.

:shock: A bus to London, might as well walk :D only joking!

20050_296473029119_536419119_4491223_1638956_n.jpg

Got 8 tickets for me and mates for this , travelling down on Premier Entertainment coach, run by Stevie Gough, nice to see 2 old mates doing well

Think we are getting tickets for this too... shold be a good craig!..

What's the general consensus, is this gonna be a magnet for nutters? I wanna go but the Mrs is like "it'll be all hooligans!! We'll get stabbed!!" (bless her).

20050_296473029119_536419119_4491223_1638956_n.jpg

Got 8 tickets for me and mates for this , travelling down on Premier Entertainment coach, run by Stevie Gough, nice to see 2 old mates doing well

Think we are getting tickets for this too... shold be a good craig!..

What's the general consensus, is this gonna be a magnet for nutters? I wanna go but the Mrs is like "it'll be all hooligans!! We'll get stabbed!!" (bless her).

Not a magnet for nutters as tickets are broughtin advance with addresses and free admission for kids, phoned up last nigh and sounds like fun, got 4 tickets.

Well, because I've never been to a cup final before and I might as well see everything whilst I'm there

have a day off mate. if we loose (which we wont) then you will probably be the only villa fan left in ou end watching them rocket polishers lift the cup.

ill be there, not going to make much difference if i leave. Might aswell stay and watch a quality (if they win, therefore better) team lifting a trophy.

Ill stay in our end if they win, and Ill outsing the bastards too.

As my mates have now decided to go from moor st to Marylebone, just checked the chiltern website for £23.50 you get Super Off-Peak Day Travelcd, so would that mean we can use that to get from marylebone to wembley for free and back?

As my mates have now decided to go from moor st to Marylebone, just checked the chiltern website for £23.50 you get Super Off-Peak Day Travelcd, so would that mean we can use that to get from marylebone to wembley for free and back?

chiltern are running extra trains on the day from snowhill and moor street to wembley stadium

http://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/plan-your-journey/changes/621

download the time table book tickets at the station cant book em online

Villa putting a train on from witton to wembely...

Carling Cup Final v Manchester United Train Charter Item Qty Per person Total

Carling Cup Final v Manchester United Train Charter 1 £ 39.00 £ 39.00

Sub Total £ 39.00

http://www.thomascooksport.com/Football/Premier-League/Aston-Villa#box3

Bit expensive, esp as we paid £19.50 return from snow hill to wembley

This train is expensive because (and I don my anorak here), it is a proper train... 8) with a real engine at the front... :P

Being run by Chiltern Trains, but using the posh 'slam door stock' operated normally by Wrexham and Shropshire. Proper seats, plenty of leg room and no standing. The only drawback for most on here is that it is a 'booze-less' train. Even on the way back...

It's a Final - splash out a bit if you can. You never know when we'll be back.

Chiltern Railways are the way foward, i've got a super off peak return that gets to Wembley Stadium at 11.29 for just £38.80.

Hopefully they've got plenty of toilets on the trains!

Comes up at £19.50 rtn for me

Not sure about this one as been on Chiltern before and its rare you get a seat on a normal day and dont fancy standing for 2 1/2 hours

Chiltern Railways are the way foward, i've got a super off peak return that gets to Wembley Stadium at 11.29 for just £38.80.

Hopefully they've got plenty of toilets on the trains!

Comes up at £19.50 rtn for me

Not sure about this one as been on Chiltern before and its rare you get a seat on a normal day and dont fancy standing for 2 1/2 hours

Thats the one Ive booked mate, £19.50

If you're travelling on a Sunday there's no restrictions with off-peak travel so you might as well get an off-peak travel card, its cheaper than the super off-peak travel card.

I got a Groupsave 4 deal, 4 adults for £16 each. Can get on any train time, and get the link to Wembley Stadium from Marylebone too.

If you're travelling on a Sunday there's no restrictions with off-peak travel so you might as well get an off-peak travel card, its cheaper than the super off-peak travel card.

I got a Groupsave 4 deal, 4 adults for £16 each. Can get on any train time, and get the link to Wembley Stadium from Marylebone too.

I believe the trains have all been re-routed so they stop at Wembley on that day. Which is gooooooooood.