LC: Final vs Man Utd Travel

limpid

Chiltern Railways are the way foward, i've got a super off peak return that gets to Wembley Stadium at 11.29 for just £38.80.

Hopefully they've got plenty of toilets on the trains!

Comes up at £19.50 rtn for me

Not sure about this one as been on Chiltern before and its rare you get a seat on a normal day and dont fancy standing for 2 1/2 hours

Oh shit, have i bought two returns then?!

Chiltern Railways are the way foward, i've got a super off peak return that gets to Wembley Stadium at 11.29 for just £38.80.

Hopefully they've got plenty of toilets on the trains!

Comes up at £19.50 rtn for me

Not sure about this one as been on Chiltern before and its rare you get a seat on a normal day and dont fancy standing for 2 1/2 hours

Oh shit, have i bought two returns then?!

No but if you buy 4. 2 go free

For Sale one return train ticket:

Out from New Street Sat 27th 1310 arrives Euston 1434

Out from Euston Sun 28th 2025 arrives Tamworth 2146, then by coach to New street arrives 2204

Full Return cost £25 total, with reserved seating on each leg.

You don't have to head into Brum if Tamworth is handier, we just wanted to soak up the winning atmosphere!

PM me. Face value will do, first come first served. Selling cos my mate is daft!

There's a revised timetable on Chiltern Railways website, with extra trains and most if not all stopping at Wembley stadium. Staying on to Marylebone though for a few drinks on Baker St.

Me too, I hope there will be plenty of Villa round there

Out from Euston Sun 28th 2025 arrives Tamworth 2146, then by coach to New street arrives 2204

You don't have to head into Brum if Tamworth is handier, we just wanted to soak up the winning atmosphere!

PM me. Face value will do, first come first served. Selling cos my mate is daft!

All your pals are eejits :winkold:

There's a revised timetable on Chiltern Railways website, with extra trains and most if not all stopping at Wembley stadium. Staying on to Marylebone though for a few drinks on Baker St.

Yeh we are doing that aswell

All your pals are eejits :winkold:

Its worse than that!

O'Neill forgot he worked for Network rail and therefore has a monthly no-limits travel pass! Truly spectacular F Up, his cost mind!

Yeh we are doing that aswell

Anyone bringing a saxophone? I understand it's compulsory for visitors to Baker Street, the locals are disapointed if anyone forgets.

Anyone got the number for buccaneer travel?

Have been told they are running coaches to wembley , travelled with them years ago .

Any other independent travel company details would be appreciated .

Ta.