LC: Final vs Man Utd Travel

limpid

no booze on any train from brum to london on sunday 28th.........fascist rocket polishers... cider in tango bottles it is then
Where does it state this? I know the Villa train is 'dry', but haven't read anywhere else about all other trains to London

Virgin sell beer so we should be ok :lol:

Yeah if you dont mind paying £6 for a shot of beer.

Sorry, my point was that if they sell it you are allowed it and i always take my own booze on Virgin.

To be fair there is no way chiltern can enforce it

that was the same on the coach to hamburg, 2 bottles of "sprite" later and i was well away
Blimey. How long did that take and how much was it?
100 inc match ticket, bargain IMO It bypassed the loyalty points scheme too, took 18 hours though! 3am in belgium watching some awful segal film tanked up, good times

Virgin sell beer so we should be ok :lol:

Yeah if you dont mind paying £6 for a shot of beer.

Sorry, my point was that if they sell it you are allowed it and i always take my own booze on Virgin.

To be fair there is no way chiltern can enforce it

Fair enough - in that case make them beers loooong! :lol:

Could always throw some JD into a virgin coke bottle, that should keep the conductors sweet.

For me, looks as if im going to be getting the National Express down...they wont be stopping me sinking a few tinnies on the way down!

sorry yeah i meant chiltern...im on chiltern. notbeing funny but one guard v 100 villa fans drinking carling is going to be no contest isnt it...that said, 'sprite', 'tango' and a hip flask will go down very nicely

How inconvenient! I expect they'll try and stop people carrying cans from getting on the train and try to single people out because once we're all on the train and drinking it's not going to be in their control. Like you say it's easy enough to do for the vodka&lemonade in a sprite bottle option. If anything this will mean everybodies more smashed than they would be if they were drinking beers, stupid Chiltern!

Bought two Super Off Peak returns with Chiltern from Moor Street. According to their website they'll be running extra trains from Snow Hill. Received tickets and they say from Birmingham Stations to Wembley Stadium, so is it possible to leave from either Moor Street or Snow Hill?

Also, I don't know whether this is true but I've heard that if you catch the train to Wembley after 9.15am on the day of the final from Moor Street, it's direct to Wembley, and no change. When I booked online it said one change, at Gerrards Cross. Anyone else come across this?

Bought two Super Off Peak returns with Chiltern from Moor Street. According to their website they'll be running extra trains from Snow Hill. Received tickets and they say from Birmingham Stations to Wembley Stadium, so is it possible to leave from either Moor Street or Snow Hill?

Also, I don't know whether this is true but I've heard that if you catch the train to Wembley after 9.15am on the day of the final from Moor Street, it's direct to Wembley, and no change. When I booked online it said one change, at Gerrards Cross. Anyone else come across this?

Your on the same train as me and quite a few others... what time does your's depart?

To answer your questions... yes you can depart from either Moor Street or Snow Hill station in Birmingham and.. as far as i'm aware we will have to change once to get on a different line into Wembley Station. But if we don't.. hey-ho, even better!

Your on the same train as me and quite a few others... what time does your's depart?

To answer your questions... yes you can depart from either Moor Street or Snow Hill station in Birmingham and.. as far as i'm aware we will have to change once to get on a different line into Wembley Station. But if we don't.. hey-ho, even better!

Not sure mate. Although I selected a time when I booked online, I think you can leave when you want because its off peak.

Just checked my ticket aswell, no time on there. I want to get there with a bit of time to spare, take it all in like :D

Yours change at Gerrards Cross too?

Not sure mate. Although I selected a time when I booked online, I think you can leave when you want because its off peak.

Just checked my ticket aswell, no time on there. I want to get there with a bit of time to spare, take it all in like :D

Yours change at Gerrards Cross too?

4 of us have got them tickets, we are getting the 9:13 train from moor st straight to marylebone, then onto wembley about 1ish