LC: Final vs Man Utd Travel

limpid

It appears on the OS that Official Villa Coach Travel May have sold out, just tried to buy 6 for fellow STH, message none in that price left!!! WTF they are all £24.00!!!!! tried to buy 3 a time 2 a time but only one was available strange!!!!!! 100 coaches x 55 seats = 5'500 seats already sold ??????? anyone ITK?

Well, because I've never been to a cup final before and I might as well see everything whilst I'm there

have a day off mate. if we loose (which we wont) then you will probably be the only villa fan left in ou end watching them rocket polishers lift the cup.

Well, because I've never been to a cup final before and I might as well see everything whilst I'm there

have a day off mate. if we loose (which we wont) then you will probably be the only villa fan left in ou end watching them rocket polishers lift the cup.

ill be there, not going to make much difference if i leave. Might aswell stay and watch a quality (if they win, therefore better) team lifting a trophy.

Does anybody know much about passes on the Tube.

I want to be able to hop on and off for three days (Sat-Mon), any idea what would be the best course of action?

3 seperate day passes, or do they have another option?

A day pass costs £6.50 for zones 1 & 2 (Central London)

If you want to travel across all the zones it's £7.50

I want to be able to hop on and off for three days (Sat-Mon), any idea what would be the best course of action?

Do you know if it covers the Underground to and from Wembley Railway Station and can you link us this page, ta 8)

Do you know if it covers the Underground to and from Wembley Railway Station and can you link us this page, ta 8)

yes

a travelcard for the day in London covers tube, bus and overground train for £7.50

Edited. Please don't use this site to promote fraud. limpid

Isn't Chiltern railways the one that runs right next to Wembley. As in Wembley overground station. I could have sworn they do direct trains back on match days from that station, it does get very busy, but they have the queues well sorted and the station is at the very most 15 minutes from leaving your seat.

Not the cheapest option but on OS site ticket update announcement at the bottom of page gives a link to Thomas Cook putting on train charter travel from Witton station to wembley £39 return.

yes

a travelcard for the day in London covers tube, bus and overground train for £7.50

Edited. Please don't use this site to promote fraud. limpid

Whose promoting fraud?

It appears on the OS that Official Villa Coach Travel May have sold out, just tried to buy 6 for fellow STH, message none in that price left!!! WTF they are all £24.00!!!!! tried to buy 3 a time 2 a time but only one was available strange!!!!!! 100 coaches x 55 seats = 5'500 seats already sold ??????? anyone ITK?

Premier Entertainment and Buccaneer Travel are running coaches according to adverts placed in the sports supplement of the Evening Mail.

I live near Tamworth and have booked with Buccaneer because they are running coaches from there on Saturday and Sunday, aswell as from Aston. (£23 day return or £85 in a 5 star hotel in London)

just booked return tickets from international to euston for 28quid each (travelling on the saturday afternoon, returning at 19.45 on the sunday) little over an hour journery. sorted! Plenty available at the mo as well by the looks of it :D

just booked return tickets from international to euston for 28quid each (travelling on the saturday afternoon, returning at 19.45 on the sunday) little over an hour journery. sorted! Plenty available at the mo as well by the looks of it :D

We are doing the same train journey but on the same day sunday, we decided to go for open tickets due to not knowing how long we could get delayed getting from the ground back to Euston, plus if it goes to extra time we could of been pushing it.

3pm till 5pm normal time, extra time half hour plus the time between, then you could have penalties, watching the team parade the cupp (if we win) getting out the ground and then the delays getting to the station for a half hour trip to euston.

We are doing the same train journey but on the same day sunday, we decided to go for open tickets due to not knowing how long we could get delayed getting from the ground back to Euston, plus if it goes to extra time we could of been pushing it.

3pm till 5pm normal time, extra time half hour plus the time between, then you could have penalties, watching the team parade the cupp (if we win) getting out the ground and then the delays getting to the station for a half hour trip to euston.

Our return tickets are open, as with all off-peak returns! Checked before booking just in case that happened 8)

I can't find anything on the OS about official travel, is it sold out?

Book it Online on OS (Buy Online Section) or Via Ticket Office, I was having trouble online and thought it had sold out initially, but a mate went down the TO and brought 6 (STH only).

Villa have put on a 100 coaches I would assume thats 5500 seats, people are probably waiting until they secure their wembley tickets, that to me is foolish coz all STH are getting match ticket, and travel will sell out.

Cheap and Easy Method, I prefer trains but do you trust them on cup final day???? its okay if your going saturday, but on Sunday NO THANKS!!!!