LC: Final vs Man Utd Travel

limpid

Bought two Super Off Peak returns with Chiltern from Moor Street. According to their website they'll be running extra trains from Snow Hill. Received tickets and they say from Birmingham Stations to Wembley Stadium, so is it possible to leave from either Moor Street or Snow Hill?

Also, I don't know whether this is true but I've heard that if you catch the train to Wembley after 9.15am on the day of the final from Moor Street, it's direct to Wembley, and no change. When I booked online it said one change, at Gerrards Cross. Anyone else come across this?

Your on the same train as me and quite a few others... what time does your's depart?

To answer your questions... yes you can depart from either Moor Street or Snow Hill station in Birmingham and.. as far as i'm aware we will have to change once to get on a different line into Wembley Station. But if we don't.. hey-ho, even better!

Not sure mate. Although I selected a time when I booked online, I think you can leave when you want because its off peak.

Just checked my ticket aswell, no time on there. I want to get there with a bit of time to spare, take it all in like :D

Yours change at Gerrards Cross too?

4 of us have got them tickets, we are getting the 9:13 train from moor st straight to marylebone, then onto wembley about 1ish

When I booked it said change at Gerrards Cross :?

Maybe we have different tickets?

Just checked confirmation e-mail.

Depart

10.43 B'ham Moor Street - 12.36 Gerrards Cross

12.48 Gerrards Cross - 13.01 Wembley Stadium

Return

19.09 Wembley Stadium - 19.57 Princes Risborough

20.07 Princes Risborough 21.40 B'ham Moor Street

Just a warning if you are thinking of boarding at Moor Street, most times I have got that train I have had to stand all the way as they dont reserve seat, as it loads at Snow Hill get there first to get any chance of getting one.

We have reserved a seat (poss a table) with Virgin to Euston leaving at 8:40 and gets there at 10:20

I can't really trawl through 14 pages whilst at work so apologies for this but...

Are the club running official coach travel and if so where can I book it?

You dont need to go through all these pages just look on the Villa site, they are running a train too and you can guess where that is too :winkold:

I can't really trawl through 14 pages whilst at work so apologies for this but...

You dont need to go through all these pages just look on the Villa site, they are running a train too and you can guess where that is too :winkold:

I've looked on the Villa site.

Can't find anything about coach travel and I don't want to go on an overpriced train

Mines:

Depart

09.43 Birmingham Moor Street - 11.34 Gerrards Cross

11.48 Gerrards Cross - 12.01 Wembley Stadium

That's my train as well - albeit I'm on something like the 8.45pm train for the return home.

But if like others have said it's an open ticket, I guess you can jump on any train (as long as there is room of course).

Mines:

Depart

09.43 Birmingham Moor Street - 11.34 Gerrards Cross

11.48 Gerrards Cross - 12.01 Wembley Stadium

That's my train as well - albeit I'm on something like the 8.45pm train for the return home.

But if like others have said it's an open ticket, I guess you can jump on any train (as long as there is room of course).

Are they all open tickets? seems everyone is going to be there at the same time and with the train only being able to take so many there will be a few pissed off people having to get the later ones though they have increased the service so all should be ok.

I've looked on the Villa site.

Can't find anything about coach travel and I don't want to go on an overpriced train

The coach is £24 just ring up the ticket office to book although they're likely to be busy at the moment.

Out:

08:43 (Sun 28 Feb)

Birmingham Moor Street (BMO) to Wembley Stadium (WCX)

0 change(s)

Return:

19:31 (Sun 28 Feb)

Wembley Stadium (WCX) to Birmingham Moor Street (BMO)

0 change(s)

If we end up winning we can stay later and come back on a train where you have to change at Gerrard's Cross. 19.50 each though straight there and back, sorted.

Yeah Villa train £39 LondonMidland £14 :winkold:

Out:

0 change(s)

Return:

0 change(s)

If we end up winning we can stay later and come back on a train where you have to change at Gerrard's Cross. 19.50 each though straight there and back, sorted.

Im on that and i think there are changes mate.

Out:

0 change(s)

Return:

0 change(s)

Im on that and i think there are changes mate.

Just checked this and there are NO changes. The train companies (mainly Chiltern) have realised about the cup final and are doing straight through trains.

Police will be at the stations apparently checking for booze etc.

And the train stops at Wembley first and then Marylebone. Think I'll be staying on and going central for a bit as don't really being at Wembley so early!