LC: Final vs Man Utd Travel

limpid

Anyone got the number for buccaneer travel?

Have been told they are running coaches to wembley , travelled with them years ago .

Any other independent travel company details would be appreciated .

Ta.

What area you want picking up?..

I've booked with Buccanner Travel. Call the office on 01827 50341 or Karl on his mobile on 07837 192416.

Day returns are priced at £21 return and overnights in a London 4* hotel at £85 per person. Coaches are leaving from aston and Tamworth

We are going by coach from Cheltenham promenade to London Victoria coach station departing Sunday at 07.45 arriving at 11.00am. Get the tube from Victoria arriving Wembley at 11.40am. Return journey depart Victoria at 8pm arriving Cheltenham at 11.10pm TOTAL PRICE for the two of us £16.00.

If anyones interested the site is www.megabus.com

ive booked on the AVFC coaches but dunno where im gonna park at VP (drivin from Bolton). They said it was very limited parking. Any ideas peeps?

They'll let you park in the north stand car park but obviously limited spaces and will expect a lot of people, just get there nice and early!

We are going by coach from Cheltenham promenade to London Victoria coach station departing Sunday at 07.45 arriving at 11.00am. Get the tube from Victoria arriving Wembley at 11.40am. Return journey depart Victoria at 8pm arriving Cheltenham at 11.10pm TOTAL PRICE for the two us £16.00.

YES MATE!! I'm on the same coach!! Thought I was going to be by myself but you've made me very happy!! It actually arrives at 10:15. Thats what national express website says anyway.

Beers??

We are going by coach from Cheltenham promenade to London Victoria coach station departing Sunday at 07.45 arriving at 11.00am. Get the tube from Victoria arriving Wembley at 11.40am. Return journey depart Victoria at 8pm arriving Cheltenham at 11.10pm TOTAL PRICE for the two us £16.00.

YES MATE!! I'm on the same coach!! Thought I was going to be by myself but you've made me very happy!! It actually arrives at 10:15. Thats what national express website says anyway.

Beers??

Nice on pal look forward to meeting up and having a few beers.

ive booked on the AVFC coaches but dunno where im gonna park at VP (drivin from Bolton). They said it was very limited parking. Any ideas peeps?[/quote

If you park in north stand carpark get there at least a hour before coaches go as Sunday there were nearly 60 coaches also they might shut the road they did this when we took over 100 coaches to chelsea we had to park in the old villa lesire centre maybe the info will be in burnleys program Sunday :!:

Getting the train from Sutton 14 pounds return, they are putting on 3 trains. Any one else doing this?.

Where is this info? Yet to book my train ticket.

Was on the train today and noticed this, got the guy to photocopy the info they had but all the info is here. Not bad direct return for £14! shame I'm already booked on the £19.50 with about 4 stops :(

Ive just booked my return coack tickets with National Express for £2 RETURN!!

The NOTW are running plenty of very cheap services from various destinations around the country - and plenty of differnet travel dates, times etc. Ive gone for a return that arrives at 1.30pm in London on 27th then returns to brum on the Monday evening. Plus im safe in the knowledge that I can always jump on the Chiltern down to / from Marylebone anytime on that weekend for £19 RTN if I miss the coach.

Bargain!!