LC: Final vs Man Utd Travel

limpid

I'm driving down from Bewdley. Can take a further two, possibly three more people for £15/20 each. I'll pick you up and drop you off from local to me. (Kidderminster/Stourport areas)

I've got to pick up my lad in Wiltshire on the way and we could be late home if we win. 8.00am start

PM me if your interested.

Booked our train, leaving saturday morning and returning late sunday night. New street to watford, 2 adults 1 kid was 32 quid - Bargain !

Also stopping in watford on the saturday, Jurys Inn £35 a night for 3 people.

I then plan to move into Central London sunday morning for a few beers, any ideas where to go ?

UTV

Anyone know the cost of the offical club coaches?

They haven't said yet.

Tell ya what Ginge......if you wanna be designated driver we'll make it worth yer while ;-)

RBCUK - that deal was with Chiltern - you cant get it on the website for some reason - I had to go to the station in person and the bloke there printed them off from his machine.

Ah right cheers for that mate, will have a word with the others and see what they reckon about going from solihull instead of snow hill, does it matter how many are in the group to get that deal?

I think ther should be two seperate threads.

1. Travel to Wembley

2. Pubs to drink in round Wembley Sat / Sun

As I've just gone through 5 pages looking at what most are doing, to find virtually every post is about train prices.

Anyone agree ?

I think that would be a good idea as well Paul.

With a good few people stopping Saturday and Sunday there's more time to drink, :D , and more need to sort out drinking holes than an ordinary away day.

Wembley is a very special day out and deserves a seperate boozer and travel thread.

^^^

Hm, and for us who can't get tickets to that? :(

Just got a confirmation that mine and Svennes apply for a ticket to the game has gone through and we'll be sitting in the Villa end. :D Happy days. So, are everyone going to this place or are some going to another, like that Greyhound place Drat was talking about? Would be greta to meet you all there before and maybe after the game.