LC: Final vs Man Utd Match Thread 2010/02/28 15:00

limpid

Does anyone have any idea which hotel the squad are staying in over the weekend?

I hope not!

.. Don't want some manc setting the fire alarm off at 3am! :x

Now.. as for Man U's hotel... any takers for early Sunday morning?

Anybody got the matchday programme yet? £7.50 is a bit steep so it'd better be good. I've just ordered mine as I'm not going to the match - wish I'd thought of it before now so I could have had it before Sunday.

Anybody got the matchday programme yet? £7.50 is a bit steep so it'd better be good. I've just ordered mine as I'm not going to the match - wish I'd thought of it before now so I could have had it before Sunday.

where does one order it from?

Here

Here

hero

cheers

those wearing villa shirts to the game- are you going with the claret and blue, or the away strip? i normally dont like to wear different colours to what the players on the pitch are in...

I'd like to know peoples opinions on this too

Catching the train at 330pm from Plymouth - meeting up with my mates tomorrow morning before heading to Wembley!!

I reckon it'll be:

..................Friedel

Cuellar.Collins.Dunne.Warnock

Young.Milner.Petrov.Downing

.........Heskey.Agbonlahor

C'MON THE VILLA!!!!!

I'm sure I just caught the end of Ferguson saying on SSN that he might not play Rooney in order to give him a rest.

Was he scratching his chin at the time and giving a sly wink at the camera - there's more chance of Dwight Yorke playing 45 minutes for each side!