LC: Final vs Man Utd Match Thread 2010/02/28 15:00

limpid

those wearing villa shirts to the game- are you going with the claret and blue, or the away strip? i normally dont like to wear different colours to what the players on the pitch are in...

I'd like to know peoples opinions on this too

Home shirt for me. Most people should wear claret and blue, that's our traditional colours, not white!

those wearing villa shirts to the game- are you going with the claret and blue, or the away strip? i normally dont like to wear different colours to what the players on the pitch are in...

Home shirt for me. Most people should wear claret and blue, that's our traditional colours, not white!

Agreed, I really don't care what colour they are wearing on the day, as we are claret and blue. Going to look a bit silly if people all go in white as Villa support....

Guest Ricardomeister
I'm sure I just caught the end of Ferguson saying on SSN that he might not play Rooney in order to give him a rest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/7325568/Carling-Cup-final-Wayne-Rooney-set-to-sit-out-Manchester-Uniteds-clash-with-Aston-Villa.html

I wouldn't complain if Taggart left out Rooney! Taggart loves playing mind games and I will only believe it when I see it but you never know.

And definitely claret n blue for me tomorrow.

UTV SOTC

I'm buzzing. Seeing Ian Taylor and the Villa fans on Soccer AM has just upped the nervous excitement levels to 11! I'm gonna have to go for a run if i'm going to sleep at all tonight. Can't wait for the invasion tomorrow morning, see you all on the Snow Hill to Wembley Stadium! C'mon you Villa boys!

Just watching Football Focus, and following interviews with Big Red and Dunney it seems both of them will be starting, which means Carlos at right back

also watched the Football (WE SUPPORT MANURE) Focus interviews and even the Villa interviews managed to be about ManUre - bunch of tossers.

It'll be nice to win just to rub it into the faces of the red manc loving media... :evil:

Agreed, I really don't care what colour they are wearing on the day, as we are claret and blue. Going to look a bit silly if people all go in white as Villa support....

Seeings as ManUre fans will be doing a passable impersonation of Norwich tomorrow I wouldn't overly worry about what to wear.

It still hasn't sunken in I'm going to Wembley tomorrow to see us playing in the final... I'm getting quite nervous now lol.

MR Fuguson has said he might rest Rooney... not so sure about that, I think we all know our line-up except for who will be the 'keeper. I really do think we should go with Friedel despite Guzan has been playing in every round; it may sound harsh but if we want to win tomorrow we've got to have our BEST 11 playing because this final is so important. It's gonna be a really tight game I think... just the one goal in it (in our favour hopefully), I think Heskey might score the winner haha.