FAC: Brighton h Match Thread 2010/01/23 15:00

limpid

This is a great game to get after the highs of last night and calm things down a bit before Arsenal in the league next wednesday night. Would go with the same team as hanky for me. Unleash the likes of delph and albrighton and should be a handy victory. No drama please, don't think the heart can take anymore !

Rock bottom prices and still I'll be amazed if there are 30k at this one

Im going to this one. £10 a ticket is too good to turn down.

Guzan

Beye

Collins

Cuellar

Lowry

Albrighton

Delph

Sidwell

Downing

Heskey

Delfouneso

Hopefully it will a slightly stronger line-up than that and Reo-Coker will be fit to start instead of Sidwell. I've also got a feeling Lowry will be played at left-back, giving Warnock a rest. Not sure about Carew and Luke Young either.

Marshall

Beye, Collins, Clark, L.Young

Albrighton, Sidwell, NRC (if fit), Delph, A Young

Delfounso

Yes I know we are the home team and against a lower league team so 451 seems negative...however I think all 3 centre midfielders need games more than carew (comes on as sub pretty often). I know sidders does come on, but as centre mid you need a run of games to get upto the pace more than a striker...

Was unsure over downing/young but downing did have a bad injury so may need a rest (wouldve put bannon there and rested both but obv cant do that as on loan...swings and roundabouts..)

Marshall...well when else is he ever to play for us?

Dont think MON will make quite so many wholesale changes though