FAC: Brighton h Match Thread 2010/01/23 15:00

limpid

So hows everybody watching this? Since there's no TV coverage or streams, and text commentary is dull and all.

Radio - five live extra.

Do you know any internet radio stations broadcasting this outside of the UK?

Sorry, I don't.

I don't know whether you can get around the geoblocking on the Beeb with a proxy.

So hows everybody watching this? Since there's no TV coverage or streams, and text commentary is dull and all.

Radio - five live extra.

Do you know any internet radio stations broadcasting this outside of the UK?

Sorry, I don't.

I don't know whether you can get around the geoblocking on the Beeb with a proxy.

Don't worry. I'm just watching a sky sports news stream. :D

Noses scored

our most natural finisher! Fonz should be first choice striker!! go Fonzi.. has he got more goals than Heskey?

Hmm, not sure about that. I'm quite happy with the two England internationals up there and the youngster playing these cup games while he learns from them.

our most natural finisher! Fonz should be first choice striker!! go Fonzi.. has he got more goals than Heskey?

Hmm, not sure about that. I'm quite happy with the two England internationals up there and the youngster playing these cup games while he learns from them.

Id like to see him get a run with the full team alongside Gabby..

Id like to see him get a run with the full team alongside Gabby..

I think heskey/delf would work better to be honest