The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

When is the Khan fight likely to start if it's GMT-5 ?

Around 4-4.30am.

I thought it was about 1am ??? I'm not waiting up till silly O'Clock for this .

Is that definite?

Same here, I thought it was 1/2 am ish, sky+ me thinks..

i had peterson just and only just mainly because of the points off, one of them again, ref says kahn is pushing him down personally i thought for at least half the fight peterson was dipping his head, if that fight was in uk khan wins, if it was in vegas i think khan might have won, overall though he was disappointing

let HBO get the worlds slowest man on though...

Peterson kept putting his head in to drawl the "foul" after the ref warned Khan for pushing. Clever tactics, but like I said, Khan had massive cause for complaint here. I had winning by seven rounds to five, even the cards which gave Peterson the fight had Khan ahead in rounds won. Rematch in the new year, and not in Peterson's home town.

Khan is a joke, he was bullied all fight and was persistently fouling, the ref should have deducted more points. I hope Peterson ktfo's the arrogant word removed in the rematch. Way to sound like a complete bitch in your post fight interview also.

i dont think he was far off in his interview, if that fight was in bolton it would be a different result, and at the same time bolton wouldnt be having any world championship fights anytime soon either

it was a close fight, peterson won because of the 2 points, easy target for the homer tag

Â