• Dunne
    • L Young
    • Friedel
    • Reo-Coker
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Albrighton (for Reo-Coker 72)
    • Sidwell (for Downing 79)

Paid the price for not having the killer instinct up front. Hopefully MON can see this and will bring a forward in.

shows teh difference gabby has an easier chance and misses and torres has a harder one and scores

they never sderved the win but thats what you get when you dont take your chances. can i also say that ref is a disgrace to reffering. he was pathetic all night

who cares a **** if they control the midfeild they had 0 chances all game we had -

Downings shot

Carews header

Gabbys 1v1

all liverpool do is try play you through the middle and they were shockingly shit at doing it tonight so easy to defend but one peace of luck can change a whole game.

Can't find any positives from this whatsoever. Obvously i hate having my heart ripped out at the end like that but makes it even more annoying when you're undone by pathetic mistakes instead of quality play. Confidence will be incredibly low after this. A huge period for Martin O'neill and the team now, please let's not capitulate.

who is the nbs?

Typo - should be NBA. :oops:

Absolutely gutted here, feels worse than getting beat by the noses my dislike of that shower is that strong.

Fecking good job I've got a case of beer in the fridge I'm going to need it.

We had our chances in front of goal but we didn't take then. As the commentator said "That boy was bought to score goals." and that's what Torres did. We haven't got the killer instinct infront of goal and it is could be our downfall.

Saying that I thought we the better team and deserved something from the game. A bad pass from Warnock and bad luck on the rebound from Gabby and we would have got a well deserved point. Disappointed of course but liked out midfield today with NRC in the middle.

Did it look to anyone else that MON was going to cry. Not sure about bringing Sidwell on but good to see Albrighton. That boy is going to be a star.

Bring on Blackburn.

who cares a **** if they control the midfeild they had 0 chances all game we had -

Downings shot

Carews header

Gabbys 1v1

all liverpool do is try play you through the middle and they were shockingly shit at doing it tonight so easy to defend but one peace of luck can change a whole game.

We can blame it on "luck" the reality is it was a dreadful dreadful error by our player.