Have You Ever Been Arrested?

maqroll

Have You Ever Been Arrested?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Ever Been Arrested?

• Yes
    • No

I suppose yes, I have a 5 year criminal record that goes this summer :(

Year 8, so when I was 12 I think....was playing football up the park and these kids offered us a game, they started booting us around abit and me and my mate got so annoyed we pulled out our cheap BB guns we used to mess around with him and shot them once or twice (quite alot) before they ran inside and they knew who we were somehow so we got done for it.

Despite this, I'm a very non violent person and control my temper easily but after the about 3rd cut on my leg I got a tad annoyed and it was abit of a wimps action, stand far away and shoot till they go. :lol:

ABH with intent.

A bloke who was a good 20 years younger than me dad kicked my front door in and started attacking my dad because he had an affair with his mrs 6 years previous . So I hit him rather hard with a really heavy saucepan and put 15 stitches in his head. He got arrested for hitting me and passed out in the police station. Thats when he pressed charges against me. I was just about to get fingerprinted when he dropped the charges. Tosser thought he was hard and realised he would look a dick in court if it came out he was battered by a girl.

I do indeed. Basically on a night out in town some guy and his mates acting the wag. Attacks my mate in an alley, I hit him outside a chippy in town. Thought nothing of it. Two months later cops come to my door. word removed went to the police the next day and made some bullshit story up, and got his mates to do witness.

2 year conditional discharge which is up in January.

Although I never got arrested, I also went to court over being caught pissing in the street one night when I was drunk. :( £75 fine. That was one dear toilet visit.

Although I never got arrested, I also went to court over being caught pissing in the street one night when I was drunk. :( £75 fine. That was one dear toilet visit.
This.

Walking back from the pub one night (via the chippy) with two mates, when I needed a leak. Went down a dark alley and had a piss against a disused garage wall.

Came out to see a police car with a male and a female cop. He asked me what I was doing down there, and not wanting to be taken for a burglar I told him the truth.

I was then asked to get into the car and given the third degree over who I was, where I lived etc. He looked like a rookie cop and seemed to be trying to look hard to impress the WPC (who, TBF looked bored and embarrassed by the whole thing).

I knew I shouldn't have, but eventually I lost patience and told him he could be out stopping real crimes instead of wasting my time and his. He then told me I had been cautioned and would be reported for disorderly behaviour.

Of course when I got out of the car, my mates (who found the whole thing hilarious) had eaten my chips. Bastards.

I thought nothing more of it until I received a summons in the post, the cop's report claiming that I had been "urinating in a well-lit main road" - a complete lie. It said I could either plead guilty by post and pay the fine (£60 IIRC), or elect to go to court.

I was so angry I was considering it, until a mate told me that exactly the same thing had happened to his dad - and they had increased the severity to indecent exposure, given him a suspended sentence and put him on the sex offenders' register - which meant he got hassled every time there was a perve crime in the area.

I thought better of it and paid up, sadder but wiser.

No but came close a few times in my youth, mainly for flyposting. Had to go down station once as a witness / to eliminate myself from enqyuiries as someone got beaten up at a concert I was working at and they interviewed everyone with blonde hair who was working that night, shame they ignored the looked like a biker bit as I clearly didnt...........

This.

Walking back from the pub one night (via the chippy) with two mates, when I needed a leak. Went down a dark alley and had a piss against a disused garage wall.

Came out to see a police car with a male and a female cop. He asked me what I was doing down there, and not wanting to be taken for a burglar I told him the truth.

I was then asked to get into the car and given the third degree over who I was, where I lived etc. He looked like a rookie cop and seemed to be trying to look hard to impress the WPC (who, TBF looked bored and embarrassed by the whole thing).

I knew I shouldn't have, but eventually I lost patience and told him he could be out stopping real crimes instead of wasting my time and his. He then told me I had been cautioned and would be reported for disorderly behaviour.

Of course when I got out of the car, my mates (who found the whole thing hilarious) had eaten my chips. Bastards.

I thought nothing more of it until I received a summons in the post, the cop's report claiming that I had been "urinating in a well-lit main road" - a complete lie. It said I could either plead guilty by post and pay the fine (£60 IIRC), or elect to go to court.

I was so angry I was considering it, until a mate told me that exactly the same thing had happened to his dad - and they had increased the severity to indecent exposure, given him a suspended sentence and put him on the sex offenders' register - which meant he got hassled every time there was a perve crime in the area.

I thought better of it and paid up, sadder but wiser.

my story is similar Mike, although i ended up witha caution for D & D and a night in a cell, but no fine.

was very pissed anyway, and took a leak in brum city centre, quite neat the main streets. A copper van swooped in, I quickly finsihed the pee and legged it, but being a bit pissed was soon caught.

I presume they hadn't seen me peeing, as they lobbed me in the van simply for "running away". They asked why i was running, but i refused to answer, fearing the fine for peeing in the street.

so, they just took me back to the station and lobbed me in the cell for the night, and used D & D as their reason.

was an experience, even though pissed, which i won't forget.

Year 8, so when I was 12 I think....was playing football up the park and these kids offered us a game, they started booting us around abit and me and my mate got so annoyed we pulled out our cheap BB guns we used to mess around with him and shot them once or twice (quite alot) before they ran inside and they knew who we were somehow so we got done for it.

Despite this, I'm a very non violent person and control my temper easily but after the about 3rd cut on my leg I got a tad annoyed and it was abit of a wimps action, stand far away and shoot till they go. :lol:

:clap:

:clap:

:?

did you regularly go down the park to play football armed with guns?

and what is a BB gun? Ball Bearing?

yes

got done for D & D

walking near new street station after having a few beers (wasn't too pissed had enough to enjoy the night and want a chinese for when i got home) some kid was walking past me and barged rite into me and nearly knocked me on my arse i said 'fook me mate watch it' he then started going mad at me and kept shoving me i dropped my chinese on the floor and the police came up behind and just knicked me didn't even ask what had happened and the other geeza just walked off without them saying a thing to him.

proper pissed off about it i was i mean i was just on my way home looking forward to my BBQ ribs when some dick decides to start gobbing off at me all i literally done was drop my food on the floor and take one step towards him

coppers were knobs as well they threw me in the cell gave me my fags but refused to give me my lighter...and the bed was proper orrible as well.

£80 fine and a night spent in there, got home about 5 o clock in the morning and had to get up for work at 7

not good man not good

never really done much else to get meself knicked for though to be honest

Â