Have You Ever Been Arrested?

maqroll

Have You Ever Been Arrested?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Ever Been Arrested?

• Yes
    • No

Yes I've been arrested.

Once in college for Driving under the Influence.....over here in America it's much more common to have a few beers then drive home. (My friend's GF came to visit us here in SD and was shocked to see us drive home from the bar after a couple pints!).

Anyways I was in college and it was Valentine's day weekend and me and about 5-6 friends all drove to the club in Rapid City, about 30-45 minutes away on the interstate from Spearfish, SD. We actually had a Designated Driver for the way back!

She was at the club with us and staying sober, not drinking..3 am rolled around and me and my (underage, under 21 and not allowed to drink) friends were all pretty tipsy and had a good buzz going on, but the DD was nowhere to be found! We waited around for her for 20 minutes and then finally I said screw it I'll drive my car back. We get about 5 minutes out of town on the interstate and pass by a copper that had pulled some other loser over...Well I wasn't smart enough to switch lanes so I basically passed the copper without a lane in between us. That's a traffic offense so he chased after me and pulled me over and gave me a sobriety test and breathalyzer and needless to say I failed that. All my friends stayed out of trouble though from what I can remember, I got hauled down to jail but it was so late and the cops hadn't shit to do that I was sorted and bailed before I was even put into the cell, so it wasn't even a full jail experience. (good thing though!)

Ended up costing me about $2000 in lawyer fee's and fines. But the American Justice system is so efficient that I was able to pay the lawyers enough money to get it dropped from a Drunk Driving to a Reckless Driving. Ahhh don't you just love it. I was, according to the law, drunk driving, I admit that, but I was able to get off because the judge and lawyers all play golf together, and we wonder how our governor Janklow got off for vehicular homicide...

Anyways...that's been my only time in handcuffs but I've been ticketed for underage consumption of liquor and possession of drug paraphernalia...

So is it better just to piss your pants then ?

ive always wondered that

say youre absolutely gagging for a piss, like literally cannot hold it, and theres a copper there, could you get done for pissing yourself in front of him? :lol:

Never arrested but I have spent a night in the cells! Years ago myself and 2 mates went out around Christmas time to a nearby town. It was a terrible night and the ground was thick with snow. The only reason we went was that I was on a promise and she had told me that my mates would have a good shout with her friends.

Anyways at the end of the night it was like a blizzard. No taxis were running and we were getting desperate. Someone told us that the cops are supposed to bring you home if you have no other way (don't know how true that is) so we trudged off to the police station. We begged and pleaded with them to drive us home but they refused. When they saw how bad the weather was they took pity on us and let us spend the night in the station. So that is my only brush with the law!

Yes.

Have a criminal record for assault, criminal damage and possession of a class B drug. The last two before the age of 16 the other was some 5/6 years ago now. Not something to be proud of but it has made me the person I am today.

Yer i wouldn't be proud of that either, have a far better time on Class A.

Â