Have You Ever Been Arrested?

maqroll

Have You Ever Been Arrested?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Ever Been Arrested?

• Yes
    • No

D&D for having the audacity to accidentally get in the way of a copper whilst outside Snobs.

He gave me two choices, the first being to start walking home to Bromsgrove, the second being to get nicked.

I told him to arrest me as I had done nothing wrong - so he did. Spent from 11pm till 1pm the next day in the

cells. Searched, finger printed, palm printed, mugshot, and released without charge with an 80 pound fine.

PC Nick Dunne 24065 I will get my revenge whether in this life or the next!

D&D for having the audacity to accidentally get in the way of a copper whilst outside Snobs.

He gave me two choices, the first being to start walking home to Bromsgrove, the second being to get nicked.

I told him to arrest me as I had done nothing wrong - so he did. Spent from 11pm till 1pm the next day in the

cells. Searched, finger printed, palm printed, mugshot, and released without charge with an 80 pound fine.

So whats the fine for? I don't get it, how can they fine you when you haven't been charged?

Although I never got arrested, I also went to court over being caught pissing in the street one night when I was drunk. :( £75 fine. That was one dear toilet visit.
This.

Walking back from the pub one night (via the chippy) with two mates, when I needed a leak. Went down a dark alley and had a piss against a disused garage wall.

Came out to see a police car with a male and a female cop. He asked me what I was doing down there, and not wanting to be taken for a burglar I told him the truth.

I was then asked to get into the car and given the third degree over who I was, where I lived etc. He looked like a rookie cop and seemed to be trying to look hard to impress the WPC (who, TBF looked bored and embarrassed by the whole thing).

I knew I shouldn't have, but eventually I lost patience and told him he could be out stopping real crimes instead of wasting my time and his. He then told me I had been cautioned and would be reported for disorderly behaviour.

Of course when I got out of the car, my mates (who found the whole thing hilarious) had eaten my chips. Bastards.

I thought nothing more of it until I received a summons in the post, the cop's report claiming that I had been "urinating in a well-lit main road" - a complete lie. It said I could either plead guilty by post and pay the fine (£60 IIRC), or elect to go to court.

I was so angry I was considering it, until a mate told me that exactly the same thing had happened to his dad - and they had increased the severity to indecent exposure, given him a suspended sentence and put him on the sex offenders' register - which meant he got hassled every time there was a perve crime in the area.

I thought better of it and paid up, sadder but wiser.

Surprisingly they also used the well-lit main road thing with me. Maybe it is something they have to say in their report to ensure that it does end in prosecution? Would a county court really bring someone to court over pissing in an alleyway that is disused and where nobody will be hanging around? I doubt it. They use that excuse to get a conviction, as the Judge presumes ordinary people are in view..bastards.

I was going for a piss in an alley behind a pub, just off a main road, but there is no way anyone could see. The alley is also a dead end and nobody has any reason to use it other than a cheeky toilet break.

But yes, they used the well lit main road excuse on me.

Yes.

One of the pubs where I used to hang when I was younger had a questionable policy towords illegal drugs.

The place used to be hopping on a Friday & Saturday night. People smoking joints, doing pills etc. It was mental. Funny thing was, the local cop shop was about 6 doors up.

We all know a day would come, then it did.

Massive drugs swoop by the local boys in blue. With sniffer dogs, plain clothes dudes the lot.

They were expcting to round up a load of local dealers.

They only managed to round up a few lads with a bit of 'personal' hash, of which I was one. Some had pills etc.

It's a funny story now, when I tell it, all the local gardai asking me about hash and stuff and they obviously hadn't a clue.

Didn't seem so funny at the time.

It made the front page of the local paper, with out me being named thank god, still the local grapevine took care of that.

A file was sent to the Director Of Public Prosecutions.

But thankfully, he saw me for the small-fry that I was.

It didn't go any further.

Yep got done in 1969 for indecent exposure

Was traveling back on the football special train from Charlton (1-1 ,i think)

Had a few bevvies during the day ,and on the train back, when the call of nature came. Now these football specials were nothing short of cattle trucks,

so no toilets, the train stopped in the tunnel (just outside New St station)

So me bursting ,had the brilliant idea of sliding the top window open, stood on the table and poked percy out of the window and started pissing. Unfortunately half way through my pee (the bit where no matter what ,you just can't stop) the bloody train moves off and i end up spraying at least 3 people ,standing on platform 2.

I wasn't done by the normal coppers but by the BR Police,who dually took me to this little office in New St Station, and knocked seven bells of sh*t out of me. They said that they had charged me, but threw me out into the street,and to this day i've heard nothing.

36% yes? Surprising.

Not really, a third of men have a criminal record, and this is a football forum so it's predominantly men, and the bulk of football fans are the right demographic to get one of the most common offenses (D&D, as this thread shows!).

I suppose yes, I have a 5 year criminal record that goes this summer :(

Year 8, so when I was 12 I think....was playing football up the park and these kids offered us a game, they started booting us around abit and me and my mate got so annoyed we pulled out our cheap BB guns we used to mess around with him and shot them once or twice (quite alot) before they ran inside and they knew who we were somehow so we got done for it.

Despite this, I'm a very non violent person and control my temper easily but after the about 3rd cut on my leg I got a tad annoyed and it was abit of a wimps action, stand far away and shoot till they go. :lol:

:clap:

:?

did you regularly go down the park to play football armed with guns?

and what is a BB gun? Ball Bearing?

Quite a few mates had them, we used to go into the woods and basically play teams, could get em for like £5, they were on plastic bullets, if you shot someone from 10 feet away, wouldn't really hurt, would leave a red mark for a couple hours but that's about it. Was the only toy little plastic bullets so no real harm but I suppose when a parent hears there kids been shot and has a red arm and there 12, then they are worried.

Been asked to attend an interview for credit card fraud, with the suggestion that if I didn't voluntarilly attend, I would be arrested.

I didn't do anything. Well, what I did was misguided, but not theft. nothing came of it.

So whats the fine for? I don't get it, how can they fine you when you haven't been charged?

The fixed fine I paid, as it says on the ticket, is no admission of guilt - I don't understand either. It meant that I didn't have to go to court and face receiving a criminal record.

Believe me I would have liked to, but as the PC at the desk said on my way out I would not have any chance of winning potentially jeapordsing my future career. It turned out that the policeman who arrested me lied about the reason why he had brought me in. A 22 year old students word against two policeman is not going to hold up in court in my view.

I also asked the guy at the desk for a copy of the code of conduct and why my DNA, mugshot, and prints were taken if I wasn't to be charged. He replied that if I wanted a code of conduct I'd have to go back to the cell for another hour and a half (I'd already been there 12 hours), and that I have nothing to worry about if I did nothing wrong... I asked him why his DNA isn't on the database which did not amuse him.

Bastards Full Stop.

Â