General Chat

Stevo985

Just read this on an article about Michael Barrymore doing some work at his friends car business (The Sun have done a pretty vile piece about the 'fallen tv star' being reduced to doing menial chores, poor taste article IMO, but anyway...) and this quote made me smile.

Barrymore's career peaked ten years ago with a Special Recognition gong at the National TV Awards, where he posed for photos with soap stars Barbara Windsor and Denise Welch.

Yes, that's when you know your career is really on a high, receiving an award which includes the amazing opportunity of posing for photos with Barbara Windsor and Denise Welch. LOL

Well, it's tuesday, the worst day of the week, so it's not exactly a good start of the day. And I'm feeling a bit down too, to make things worse. Hm, not a very positive post this. But at least the films I ordered has come and I might get them tomorrow. :D

Tuesday (and Wednesday for that matter) is only dead when there's no Champions League and/or reserve league fixtures, people. We have both this week (apologies for temporarily bringing football into the general chat arena)

Mondays and Tuesdays are both pretty shit for me to be honest. The evenings aren't too bad, normally play footy on a MOnday, but the days drag by. It seems so long until the weekend. But once Wednesday comes around you know you're halfway (or more so for me because Friday is a half day) so you can coast to the weekend.

Tuesday (and Wednesday for that matter) is only dead when there's no Champions League and/or reserve league fixtures, people. We have both this week (apologies for temporarily bringing football into the general chat arena)

The thing is, to make it even worse, that I work nights so I can't watch the CL. And of course, even worse, I always miss Villas monday games and I'll miss the one tomorrow. :( But when it comes to the CL I've come a little bored from it. Same teams every year and same contenders. Some upsets like Zürich beating Milan, which cost me some money, and Barcelona losing at home, but in the end it won't matter. They'll be there after the group stages.

I'm just getting back on track after a few days of fever and a fecked back courtesy of AIK winning the Swedish championship on sunday. :hooray: (Sorry Pelle).

Chiropractors are a blessing

Â