General Chat

Stevo985

Hahaha, fair do's!

In fact I might ask for a bit of rain myself, I'm less likely to be a running widdow if it's pouring, might actually get a lie in 8)

If Trim avoids running due to rain then he is therefore soft and whipped by his woman.

In fact, he should get up earlier.

;)

Hahaha, fair do's!

In fact I might ask for a bit of rain myself, I'm less likely to be a running widdow if it's pouring, might actually get a lie in 8)

If Trim avoids running due to rain then he is therefore soft and whipped by his woman.

In fact, he should get up earlier.

;)

Well he's up my neck of the woods this weekend and won't have his running buddy, apparently when Si is around I can't persuade him to stay in bed so I'll try when he's not and see what happens! :lol:

Set my alarm at 7, So I could whack out a little revision for my Law test today, done nothing so far, I get woken up about 15 mintues by my Mom, I can't re-call even turning it off or anything, I check it's working by putting the alarm set for the next minute so set it for 8.11 to see if it worked and it did, quite loudly. :x

Hahahahaha! I sent a memo out to all the staff here reminding them to change their clocks, central heating, etc etc.

And yes, I'd say the early bird catches the worm but whoever made that up clearly doesn't get up early.

One of my brothers seems to have FourFourTwo in his bathroom everytime a new issue comes out, I think it's their toilet reading material :?

Make sure you wash your hands after reading that

I won't be reading it, don't worry! lol

Â