General Chat

Stevo985

Maybe you grumpy bastards just stay out of the thread! ;)

Rob just pretend its an XFactor or a big brother thread.

Yeah, but I occasionally pop into those threads too, just to take the piss.

I agree with those that think this thread is a bad idea. A whole 1 extra thread being posted in OT will just be too much for this forum, how could we possibly cope? Especially seeing as we're forced to read it.

Deary me.

Can't you tell the Midgets have lost this weekend (again!!!) ?

No need for that. :cry:

Good morning wide awakers. Here we go again, it's Wednesday, 2 more sleeps until the weekend :D

And statistically folks, Wednesday afternoon is the best time to ask your boss for a payrise. ;)

My demands have usually been more successful friday in the pub - wait till hes hammered and start talking about speaking to someone as they earn more elsewhere.... :)

Is this thread a place to tweet so you don't have to use Twitter?

I think Stevo put it best when he said:

This is a thread for shit that you want to share but doesn't deserve it's own thread, Otherwise we'd have a thread talking about how much pork Qwpxi... eats and how shit my Audit at work is.

This can accumulate all small pointless threads into one.

Started it as just a Monday morning thread and then the consensus seemed to be that it was a good thread for idle chit chat unworthy of it's own discussion thread. I quite enjoy it myself.

if only that meant what i wished it meant

having said that, it may do, as i dont know what you're on about

:)

Wednesday is the hump of the week (for all us Mon-Fri workers). Once you get past wednesday you're over the hump and it's a downhill coast to the weekend. Wednesday is when I hit my good moods :D

In fact, the halfway point of my week is about 10 am today because of my short Fridays. Hoorah.

Â