General Chat

Stevo985

This maybe should go on another thread, but who's going to the Notlob game on Saturday? Would be nice to meet up with some (some) of you guys.

i assume you mean the bolton game...then if so pop into the Adventures before/after the game *points down to sig*

Oh yea, and my car broke down on the way home from work last night ..had it towed today and all in all is going to cost me $650. Wooohooo so much for saving money for Afrika. God dammit.

On a brighter note it did allow me to see my sister who picked me up from my broke down P.o.S. and she had good news to tell me. She is moving to Kansas City after she graduates from college this December. Leaving her pothead semi-useless boyfriend and starting a new chapter in her life. Couldn't be happier about this!

I have come to the conclusion that this thread is stupid.

I thought Off Topic WAS for general chat. If that's the case then we don't need a thread like this.

Indeed. This thread is an amorphous mass.

Next thing we'll have someone posting their 'status' or whatever the bollocks is called.

Bananas; tulips; tempranillo.

I agree with those that think this thread is a bad idea. A whole 1 extra thread being posted in OT will just be too much for this forum, how could we possibly cope? Especially seeing as we're forced to read it.

Deary me.

Errrr, it sounded ok in my head Joe... :?

You've got to get into the mind of Rob....the deep, dark mind of Rob ;)

Hi, Joe 8)

Hi Errrm, Clive, Paul, James, Sam, Dave, Nigel, Dennis, Adolph, Gabriel, Rapeman, John?

Close... 8)

Rapeman is my middle name 8)

It's Niall 8)

I agree with those that think this thread is a bad idea. A whole 1 extra thread being posted in OT will just be too much for this forum, how could we possibly cope? Especially seeing as we're forced to read it.

Deary me.

Can't you tell the Midgets have lost this weekend (again!!!) ?

I thought Off Topic WAS for general chat. If that's the case then we don't need a thread like this.

I disagree. This is a thread for shit that you want to share but doesn't deserve it's own thread, Otherwise we'd have a thread talking about how much pork Qwpxi... eats and how shit my Audit at work is.

This can accumulate all small pointless threads into one.

Or maybe people just don't post the pointless boring shit at all? ;)

I disagree. This is a thread for shit that you want to share but doesn't deserve it's own thread, Otherwise we'd have a thread talking about how much pork Qwpxi... eats and how shit my Audit at work is.

This can accumulate all small pointless threads into one.

Or maybe people just don't post the pointless boring shit at all? ;)

This times a trillion :lol:

Â