General Chat

Stevo985

Ah yes Christmas Eve. I like working Christmas Eve as there is no real work going on, there is lots of Christmas food on offer, and the company raffles off all of the alcohol/hampers/chocs that they receive from other companies to all of the employees. Then we finish at about 1pm.

When I say raffle off, I mean a raffle ticket is attached to all gifts and we take a lucky dip. We don't have to buy raffle tickets, they are free.

Here we go again... 1 more sleep. Had a text from a colleague who is a West Ham fan last night, kinda ruined my evening, so I shall spend today trying to ruin his... :lol: Just kidding.

Looking forward very much to the weekend. Bring it on :)

He'll think I've lulled him into a false sense of security when yesterday I said I'd love to watch the boxing with him on Saturday and he was like :shock: Haha.

Anyway, on with the day... This pile of paperwork won't shuffle through and pretend to read itself.

A question - does anyone bother clicking the links in the 'what are you listening to now?' thread?

Presumably you're already listening to something when you go in there to post so I don't see why anyone would?

That and everyone else's but my taste in music sucks balls.

Â