General Chat

Stevo985

Woke up this morning vomiting. Then spent the next 8 hours trying to swallow the bit at the back of my throat. Uvulitis. A breakfast of icecream seems to have done the trick.

Called sky last night, been with them for 4 years and told them I was leaving, only semi serious tbh as I quite like their content. The lady really wanted me to take a 25% discount for 12 months but agree to renew all my contracts with them which I wasn't so keen on. I declined and asked her to process my cancellation, she then came back with a final 50% off for 6 months :D no new contracts, I can cancel anytime, or as will happen I'll threaten to cancel in 6 months time unless the renew my 50 % discount. Job done :thumb:

Now I'm crap at maths but wouldn't 12 months at 25% be the same as 6 months at 50%?

I like it when you find genuine bargains. I was on my way to buy some more luggage to take back the 'Bul with me. I wandered past a charity shop saw a 'brand new with tags on' with all the doings for £4. I think i did one of those jumps when you click your heels...

Attended a council meeting today, supposed to be taking notes but this female on the council had the biggest tits ever and she was a proper milf, but she was leaning over and I was struggling to concentrate

BITCH!

She can fiddle my figures any day and my budget is always there if she needs extra.

All phones had to be off as well, goddammit :(

Â