General Chat

Stevo985

2 hours ago, PongRiddims said:

It's also taken me to Gentleman's Dub Club too emoji1.png marvellous

Bands like GDC do so well, considering they get so little air play, certainly mainstream. 

Both GDC and The Skints have done a couple of good show/podcast thingys on soundcloud recently.

2 hours ago, PongRiddims said: It's also taken me to Gentleman's Dub Club too [emoji1] marvellous

Bands like GDC do so well, considering they get so little air play, certainly mainstream. 

Both GDC and The Skints have done a couple of good show/podcast thingys on soundcloud recently.

Shall check this out too, ta x

Come onto General Chat thread, see love in for Mungo's Hi-Fi. You can tell we're all here, avoiding the main forum like the plague.

On a side note, I clocked Neil Barnes from Leftfield wearing a Scotch Bonnett Records tshirt when performing as Leftfield live for 6Music

• Like 1

Went for my biannual curry last night. Raja's, Roundhay Road, Leeds. Exactly the same as every other curry I've ever had, natch. [emoji53]

But, curiously, it claims to be "The only strictly non-Halal Indian restaurant in the UK. A member of the Secular Food Association".

It's run by Sikhs. But what is the rationale? A pop at Muslims? An attempt to appeal to animal lovers?

Odd.

Â