General Chat

Stevo985

Anyone done done the ice bucket challenge? I did it this morning, in the rain... Not usually the sort of thing I do but ALS is so horrible, it was worth doing.

I'm apparently being nominated tonight.

To be honest, it's annoying me now. But it must be raising an absolute shit tonne so I'm going to do it and fair play to everyone else for doing it too.

Yeah that.

You do the challenge and you donate.

Like I said, I'm sick of seeing it on my news feed, but you bear with it when it's raising so much cash. Long may it conitnue.

If only Morpheus were here to tell us how dangerous it is!

I got nominated yesterday .. i replied and said I'd go to iceland and do it properly  .. just didn't put a time frame on it  B)

but my feed today mainly consisted of .. 4  people doing bike rides and looking for sponsors , a couple or people doing something else for charity and ice buckets stuff ( oh and loads of birthday wishes :)  yay )

don't get me wrong i'm not agaisnt good causes and will usually make a donation but it just seems to be relentless of late  , i sponsored 3 friends on a 100 mile bike ride from London the other week , and now someone is cycling to cornwall .... I bloody hate cyclists , cluttering up our roads , I'm more likely to sponsor you to not cycle so I can get to work on time

i guess long term all that happens is I'll drop the amount I sponsor each person and just sponsor more of them  ... guess the charities are sorta used to that across the board approach anyway ?

Edited by tonyh29

There must have been some pretty serious injuries.

There are a lot of 'fail' videos where incredibly stupid people either pull a huge vat of water onto their heads and get smashed by the container itself or the person pouring drops it.

But yes, its bloody annoying now looking forward to it being old news.

Villa playing in green in the World Cup

Forrest Gump

Wrestlemania X

Rwandan Genoicide

Lion King

Birth of Britpop

PlayStation launched in Japan

Have you put those in order of favouritism?

Â