General Chat

Stevo985

No surprise a Welshman would be bitter about Rugby.

I don't follow?

Have 'we' just lost something? In which case: 'yeah you cheating belgian bastard, you're not even really belgian, you're from Didcot'.

No, just Wales generally not being very good at Rugby in the past few years. Or at sport in general, ever.

But you are from Didcot though?

I don't follow?

Have 'we' just lost something? In which case: 'yeah you cheating belgian bastard, you're not even really belgian, you're from Didcot'.

No, just Wales generally not being very good at Rugby in the past few years. Or at sport in general, ever.

No Wainy, you are from Didcot. I am from Wantage, birthplace of King Alfred the Great, unifier of the seven Kingdoms of England.

I don't follow?

No Wainy, you are from Didcot. I am from Wantage, birthplace of King Alfred the Great, unifier of the seven Kingdoms of England.

I'm actually from Tamworth, capital of the largest of those kingdoms and therefore de facto capital of England.

Whilst in Canada I got into their chips with gravy and cheese dish , went to see a doctor when I got back to the UK in case I had caught Northerner disease but when I pronounced the English language correctly he was happy that I was in the clear

Well, we know that 1991 has used up his likes quota.

• Like 1

Â