General Chat

Stevo985

Havnt had a smoke all day, had 4 yesterday usually have 10 a day but its been increasing lately and I've decided its time to stop, not feeling anything atm although I read somewhere that its about the 3rd day when the cravings really kick in. Apart from the health benefits, ive worked out each month I spend around £90 on fags, so over the year I spend over a grand on fags. **** hell.

Yep, paying to kill yourself. The price was a big reason I quit when I did. And when I quit they were about $5/pack. Now they're $9/pack  :blink:

Woo i was on ski sunday again. And as usual i missed it. That's twice now.

I hate myself sometimes for being so forgetful!!

Tbf I've been on Ski Sunday longer than you were in that episode

^ He only did it for road safety week and always intended to paint back over it afterwards.

Didn't know that. I like to think every week is road safety week...

"It's only for a week, so have no fear

Be grateful that it doesn't last the whole year"

(Though the intro (in this case for a Norwegian TV audience) is worse than the canonical intro from the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6RbfaoX5Hw:

One week of every year is designated National Brotherhood Week. This is just one of many such weeks honoring various worthy causes. One of my favorites is National Make-fun-of-the-handicapped Week which Frank Fontaine and Jerry Lewis are in charge of as you know. During National Brotherhood Week various special events are arranged to drive home the message of brotherhood. This year, for example, on the first day of the week Malcolm X was killed which gives you an idea of how effective the whole thing is. I'm sure we all agree that we ought to love one another and I know there are people in the world that do not love their fellow human beings and I hate people like that.

) Edited by leviramsey

Havnt had a smoke all day, had 4 yesterday usually have 10 a day but its been increasing lately and I've decided its time to stop, not feeling anything atm although I read somewhere that its about the 3rd day when the cravings really kick in. Apart from the health benefits, ive worked out each month I spend around £90 on fags, so over the year I spend over a grand on fags. **** hell.

Yep, paying to kill yourself. The price was a big reason I quit when I did. And when I quit they were about $5/pack. Now they're $9/pack  :blink:

Which state do you live in, maqroll?

I have just remembered what I was supposed to do yesterday whilst the villa was on, I picked my banjo up the other day and the action on it was far too high (I haven't played it for a fair few months in all fairness) so I was going to **** about with the bridge whilst the match was on but I completely forgot. I'll have to do it tonight when I get home

Me thinks a trip down to music zone to get some new strings will more than likely be in order

Ha I knew that would get a response off someone, Nah it would have just gave me something else to concentrate on either way, if the villa were shit I could have sorted that out and if it was proving frustrating sorting the banjo out I could have focused more on the villa

and in my previous post I said ''a trip to music zone'' **** knows where that came from I meant ''fair deal music'' music zone has been dead for years aint it

I like Villa as much as the next guy on here, but I draw the line at fiddling with my banjo string's action during a 1-0 defeat to Man City.

Mate of mine has snapped his banjo string in the past.  It sounds **** horrendous.

Edit: I hasten to add, I didn't actually hear it.  I wasn't there.  Honest.

Edited by Troglodyte

Â