General Chat

Stevo985

I just realised the 2 arguable main characters are called Steve and Dave....

How 'American'.

surely for true American they would be

Steve Jr

and

David III

A woman in my building has gone off the rails. She's always been quiet and kept herself to herself but the last few months she's lost it completely.

- Buzzing the apartments from the outside intercom at inappropriate hours

- Knocking on the doors at inappropriate hours for unimportant conversations / complaints

- At one point she woke me up at 1am and offered me a box of food that she had ordered from Wiltshire Farm but no longer wanted because the delivery man 'had an odd look about him. Not that it is important for the purpose of this e-mail, but all of the food was opened and spoiled.

- Loud music being played at all hours of the day

- Indecent exposure in the hallway and stairwell

- Vile language and aggressive behaviour towards other tenants / occupiers

- Constant opening and shutting of her door / the downstairs door / the hallway door at inappropriate hours

- Movement up and down of the stairs for prolonged periods of time

- Parking of her vehicle in the middle of the carpark blocking in / out other cars

- From what I have also heard she has accused numerous people in the area (not just our building) of theft / assault

- I do believe the police have been called out to a few of these issues

I've written an e-mail to the owners of the building complaining about her now. If she's got mental issues she needs help and I don't feel safe when outside of my apartment any more. 3 other people in the building have e-mail complaints too so we'll see what happens.

Sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic off her meds

That's not the code. Go back and look again :)

Basically the OP was wrong and the 2nd post was right, so I've edited the OP. Silly maqroll :)

My boss doesn't get sarcasm, we put the women's football on earlier and the camera showed a pretty empty stadium so I said "ooh, that's a pretty good turnout", "Haha! That's not people wearing red shirts! They're empty seats! Hahaha" "...yeah..."

It's quite big everyone who has seen it has said it's nasty.

Doesn't really hurt or anything it's just a ball ache because of where it is, it is constantly rubbing on the desk When I am typing or using a mouse

It's quite big everyone who has seen it has said it's nasty.

Doesn't really hurt or anything it's just a ball ache because of where it is, it is constantly rubbing on the desk When I am typing or using a mouse

Note to self; read previous posts for context to avoid spitting out drink onto monitor. :shock:

Really, you should have prevented the blister by taking away the burnt skin and slapped some sodium chloride on it.

Then some burn cream and a bandage.

How big is it?

No, you should leave the blister intact as it fills with that pussy liquid which heals the damaged flesh.

Really, you should have prevented the blister by taking away the burnt skin and slapped some sodium chloride on it.

How big is it?

No, you should leave the blister intact as it fills with that pussy liquid which heals the damaged flesh.

Pussy liquid, eh? 8)

How big is it?

Pussy liquid, eh? 8)

Well it is a warm day :)

How big is it?

Well, I've got a wife with a 2nd degree burn on her calf the size of a rasher of bacon. And it certainly wasn't the advice given to her.

Â