General Chat

Stevo985

Or click the ads and send Simon some money 8)

I donated so screw you haha 8)

Oh yeah, where's your golden lion then huh?

I call bullshit. Look, just because you've got tits that doesn't mean we'll believe everything that comes from your fingers.

Back at the camp site after me festival thingy

More pissed than Alan Hutton , managed to shout / sing down Tim booths mic at one point , great day out and Inspiral carpets you were great

But James still rule when it comes to live bands

Back at the camp site after me festival thingy

More pissed than Alan Hutton , managed to shout / sing down Tim booths mic at one point , great day out and Inspiral carpets you were great

But James still rule when it comes to live bands

Shouldn't you be asleep?

:winkold:

:-)

I don't sleep

Been a great day rocked up at the campsite (sober I hasten to add )and I drove up to our pitch did a set of donuts on the grass and parked the car and by the time the campsite owner had got across the field to bollock me I had a can of strongbow in my hand ..did my best humble act and assured him I wouldn't be doing it again today .. Though it is kinda tempting

Hahaha, i barely have tits.

I dunno i supppose it has to get activated first. Give him a few hours to do it lol

Let me be the judge of that. I'll show you mine if you show me yours?

How you feeling this evening?

Nope :)

I see you avoided my last post well enough Jenny :lol:

Nails and teeth are two of the things that make me cringe. I used to dream a lot about my teeth falling out, which if you believe in that stuff, apparently is all to do with vanity.

When I was in my first year of school I went to go to the toilet and the cubicle was ajar so I thought no-one was in it. I stuck my hand in the crack to open it but there was a kid in it already, he just didn't shut the door for some reason. As my hand was pushing the door open he kicked it back and it slammed on my fingers and shattered two of my nails on my right hand. Makes my sphincter clench just thinking about it.

I see you avoided my last post well enough Jenny :lol:

Christ leave her alone. And I thought I was the VT slut, you boys are horrendous! You know there are women outside, real ones?

:winkold:

I bought two pairs of shorts in the French Connection sale today for £35. I love French Connection. They're not always on the cutting edge of fashion but the quality to price ratio is second to none.

Â