General Chat

Stevo985

Why does BO sometimes smell like...BO and sometimes like marijuana?
Well piss smells like asparagus when you've eaten asparagus, so...

EDIT: Now you come to mention it, last time I was on a train, I was sat behind two Rasta guys, and they absolutely REEKED of ganja.

someone bought me four bottles of cider back from cornwall, whilst I appreciate the sentiment jesus christ its fooking orrible.

each one is at least 6.5% its scrumpy flat as ****, the kind of stuff that once you have got the first two bottles down it gets quite easy to drink

may as well clatter the lot of them tonight and get them out of the way, I will just blame her when I go into work with a killer hangover tomorra after drinking the entire contents of the flat

Piss often smells like Sugar Puffs. I haven't had Sugar Puffs since I was about 10.

Diabetes?

The word mellitus (/mɨˈlaɪtəs/ or /ˈmɛlɨtəs/) comes from the classical Latin word mellītus, meaning "mellite" (i.e. sweetened with honey; honey-sweet). The Latin word comes from mell-, which comes from mel, meaning "honey"; sweetness; pleasant thing, and the suffix -ītus,[52] whose meaning is the same as that of the English suffix "-ite". It was Thomas Willis who in 1675 added "mellitus" to the word "diabetes" as a designation for the disease, when he noticed the urine of a diabetic had a sweet taste (glycosuria). This sweet taste had been noticed in urine by the ancient Greeks, Chinese, Egyptians, Indians, and Persians.

Why does BO sometimes smell like...BO and sometimes like marijuana?
Well piss smells like asparagus when you've eaten asparagus, so...

EDIT: Now you come to mention it, last time I was on a train, I was sat behind two Rasta guys, and they absolutely REEKED of ganja.

I think post-asparagus piss smells like a damp sponge...

I wonder what Arteta's Girl is up to these days...don't see her on here anymore...Gingerlad either...
They ran off together and got married in Vegas, and are now robbing convenience stores across the southwest in a bloodsoaked killing spree.

I want to take a second insurance policy out on a van. Can my no claims be used on both policies?

I think you can only have one policy on one vehicle

Â