General Chat

Stevo985

Does anyone know the song that plays as the players come out for the match at the euro 2012 games, its very epic. Sounds like a choir singing over a very operatic tune.

It sounds very familiar, like from a film or something. Im sure its in the last Transformers film.

Does anyone know the song that plays as the players come out for the match at the euro 2012 games, its very epic. Sounds like a choir singing over a very operatic tune.

It sounds very familiar, like from a film or something. Im sure its in the last Transformers film.

Two steps from hell - Heart of Courage

Two steps from hell - Heart of Courage

Ahhh cheers for that trent, got it confused with the following epic song, if anyone watches it, skip to the 2.30 mark to hear what I thought it was. Epic.

Set up my Super Nintendo last night

IMG_1535.jpg

Brilliant!

Bloody hell is that Sensible Soccer??!!! Had that on the master system and infact the cartridge was plug in so long that I ended up using the the case as an ash tray. Oh to be fourteen again.

This job hunt is making me go funny in the head. I'm doing an application at the moment, emailed again which for some reason I just dislike more than sending a letter, but I'm umming and arring over sending it now or waiting till tomorrow, being concerned they might ignore it if it's come on a Sunday...

I need a job before I end up driving myself crazy.

I was looking through some old files earlier and I found a screenshot I took of a post on another forum I use. This was from maybe 8 years ago...

Story.jpg

I thought it would be worth keeping! :)

I was looking through some old files earlier and I found a screenshot I took of a post on another forum I use. This was from maybe 8 years ago...

Story.jpg

I thought it would be worth keeping! :)

:crylaugh:

As with the liverpool 3rd kit: That cant be real surely?!

does anyone on here have an internet radio, I have got a DAB but dont really use it all that much any more because the stations on it dont really match my taste in music but recently I downloaded an app for my iphone called ''tunein radio'' and it has **** loads of radio stations on it and I was wondering if I would be able to get all of the same ones on an internet radio

any one got any idea's?

Â